• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by angelgail

1. angelgail

Feedback History Event 2024

im sorry this event is worse than the Halloween one ! get a deck of cards A beats king, king beats queen so on so on . why yall change the fun stuff ? oh well life gose on bad one my oppion an like others i do have one .you just wont like it sorry . still love the game though .for the most part
  2. angelgail

Feedback History Event 2024

may be the only reason to play it . here let me bump these 2 card together again
  3. angelgail

Feedback Daily Release Notes

The Wyverntide Smithy is not counting as a production building for quest on live
  4. angelgail

Feedback New Challenges await you!

i have a bronze age world on Y ,2nd quest ,deleat 4 units check done .donate 70 goods to treasury hahahahah good one (NOT )
  5. angelgail

notes still come across page as did you know also .when it no longer exsit
  6. angelgail

thats why it can mean any thing
  7. angelgail

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

just checked again AD not getting used at all ,sorry this not a good ideal
  8. angelgail

Feedback Quantum Incursions

mine dose to an im suprized am getting questiond about the expanisions an i cant answer sorry to say .all i can say is it was like that in beta also an they not added it yet
  9. angelgail

well am playing it now on live with my Team ,they all seem to be happy with it an it is better with the Team for me also .not for a 1 person guild ,like i am here in beta
  10. angelgail

looked at the AD several times an it not being used any more .every thing above my pay rate lol ,not even tryed to sell any thing yet
  11. angelgail

Rejected Make calculating the arc in fps deposits easier.

they is a helper for phone also i dont have it as i mainly play pc
  12. angelgail

Discussion Era strategy beta vs main

takes a bit more than the reserch you have to finish all the maps for each age also
  13. angelgail

bye bye AD
  14. angelgail

well i never wanted to level my event buildings any way (not) the AD on the shelf as we call it was the only way i got most of them
  15. angelgail

need a way to disable QI so it stops showing on my game i did try it ,im not interested in it thank you .will try it again when it gose live but still need a way to disable it ,if i have the same feelings thank you