• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by andrian empire

1. andrian empire

Feedback Summer Event 2020

Fully agree with what was wrote on above post. For some time this is a case in the game. Sameless imbalance between players who spend diamonds and those who can't affort to. As for the event itself. Last summer (2019) the event was realeased and the end date was set up to 21 or 22/08 :mad: Those...
  2. andrian empire

Rejected Fairer battlegrounds

While "Auto Battle" & "OK" is "fun? If the devs make a research I'm quite sure the will find that these 2 click must be around 80%-90% of players inputs !!!!!!!!!!!! Clear shot em up !!!!!!!!!!
  3. andrian empire

This is lke blame the sun for rise from the East. I guess its in human DNA to use tools for its advantage so in our case the matter is who has provided the right for certain tools and those are the devs. So, for the sake of dialog, suppose I convince guild leadership to announce the siege camps...
  4. andrian empire

+1 from me, GBG became another failure in such short of time. For those who claim that all players have the same chances I would suggest them to look in the mirror and consider if they believe it. How is possible one player who has the right to place the buildings to have the same chances with...
  5. andrian empire

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

prnt.sc/s85nsn Only one word can describe it......................DISGRACE for the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I once wrote in the forum joking that only the Obelisks were out of attack bonus, now we seem to be close to it. Since it seems that we passed this point I have a new suggestion for...
  6. andrian empire

Fixed on Beta: Winter event - second quest

After many years in the game I'm thinking of changing my avatar. I have to look in the profile to see if there is any Indian avatar. I guess Inno thinks us as native americans and drop us "mirrors". After overdoing it with attack bonus they remebered the city defence !!!!!!!!!!! How they think...
  7. andrian empire

Feedback Fall Event 2019

With the introduction of the Fall Event I would like to bring up an issue considering timing of events. In my national server is running the Summer event. Unfortunatelly I will not be able to complete the quests.. Not because I have trouble finishing a quest, not because I don't mind finishing...
  8. andrian empire

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

So for once again we are talking for improvemets on GvG. I have lost counting of how many times we have done it in the past. Do you really belive you can improve now something which was so badly designed? Will you find a magic solution to gain back interest of players after so many years? How...
  9. andrian empire

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

USELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you apply a solution like this then guess what will happen. Players will prefer to place siege on other sectors than fill up a sector and do not know what they will find in it. Placing sieges to other sectors is unlimited while grand freedom is limited. Also from cost...
  10. andrian empire

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

So, based in your answer, Inno desided to apply a GB in Mars era to cover the needs of players in earlier ages ? (cases you described in 1st paragraph) I do not find it a serious reason and after all which is the percentage of those players , 0,5% - 1% ? And your example is my point. 600%...
  11. andrian empire

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

Can you please explain the need of GB which can kill at once half of the enemy units? Have the devs consider its impact on city defence? The "monster" attack bonus is not enough? This imbalance is something I cannot understand, I think it will be proper its bonus to apply also on city defence...
  12. andrian empire

Rejected Suggestion Jungle Future

Also please reconsider the size of Terrace Farm. It supose to be a "special" reward but at this size after a point it is actually like no reward.
  13. andrian empire

Guild vs Guild Future

Campain map and GE is very limited. Neighbours????????? I havn't been attacked for years. Kind of logical if you think of how many Shrine of Knowledge (or other assets which need to be motivated) the players have in their cities. Yes,you are correct. It may be a solo project concerning the...
  14. andrian empire

Guild vs Guild Future

After all these years I see many have not understand the basic problems of GvG. The costs in units or goods is something considerable as well as the game speed but the main problem has to do with the players as human beings. For how long do you think a person can program its real life arround...