• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Amdira

1. Amdira

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Maybe it's just time for Inno to advertise this new thread as they did with this one
  2. Amdira

they are just hidden for other players just like in forum contests. Maybe some more will participate there, who didn't want to be attacked personally for their opinion in this open thread - understandable from my side. Unfortunately it doesn't appear in the list and therefore is hard to find if...
  3. Amdira

The comments are invisible for others
  4. Amdira

You all have realised, that opinions and suggestions from THIS thread won't be considered anymore?
  5. Amdira

Feedback Summer Event 2022

see recent Daily Changelog: The Event Surprise Box from the Summer Event provided the wrong rewards. This has been fixed and some time after the update, all players, that did not get the rewards will get them automatically.
  6. Amdira

Yeah - be prepared for more plundering :cool::p
  7. Amdira

How long is this "limited time" 1 week, 1 month, 1 year? I know this kind of special buildings from Elvenar, but cannot remember the period
  8. Amdira

I takes years fo find or even build up something like a guild with a healthy team, especially after more than 2 years of GbG in the "old" way. I doubt many GLs will be able or even willing to motivate their players, who didn't participate until now in GbG to do this with those new restrictive...
  9. Amdira

Then any poll is useless from the beginning
  10. Amdira

So the ones who didn't come to the forum and vote will be counted as pro this change? Interesting handling - why then open a poll anyway? Mocking at the ones that are contributing to the forum? Why not just closing the forum at all and just doing what intended anyway?
  11. Amdira

I more or less accidently stumpled over the gbg starting announcement at DE severs for the first time reading the text :cool: It says:"Play now and dominate the rest"
  12. Amdira

Discussion PvP Arena

If it isn't a Bot, just send him a FR and thell him the reason via pn - most will accept and be happy, too
  13. Amdira

Pirate's Hideout gives you a 40% chance for 40 FPs - thus with a BG, which brings profit to other buildings, too - just look out for a second or 3r hideout :)
  14. Amdira

maybe I'm wrong with this - I only have the information from another player - whatever - let's go back to GbG
  15. Amdira

no, I mean GE - the later your guild is joining GE the easier the enemies will be - give it a try :)