• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Amaroke

1. Amaroke

how to do 1400 battles in . . .

I have already made more than 5000 victories in less than 8 hours in GvG, without leaving any trace of activity on a map. (1 billion of points in the virtual futur tower.) Is he in virtual futur or more ? (Yes, Venus, I'm stupid.)
  2. Amaroke

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Yes, https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/space-age-venus-sav.14411/post-117733
  3. Amaroke

FI : ~9/week Temple : ~10/week (64). FI : ~18/week Temple : ~21/week(64). Compared to their size, it is honorable! But I still don't have the official info for the Mysterious Shards! :p
  4. Amaroke

Ah yes I just understood suddenly, the mysterious is actually a rare reward dependig of actual settlement?
  5. Amaroke

Yes but, the GM description never talk of rarity superior at "rare" ! :p Only common, uncommon and rare ! Hence my question!
  6. Amaroke

But the GB desciption never talk about "epic" rarity. Let's not forget that a GM can be installed at any age, you seem to want a completely abused GB ... I think in its current state it is balanced.
  7. Amaroke

We were complaining about the GM, but we still don't know what the colony-varying rewards are (not what they are but what are the circumstances of obtaining), if it's an extra reward it's downright broken? If it isn't then what is it? Help me I want to know ! Before having a real opinion on the...
  8. Amaroke

And one moment, you have to spend your fp somewhere, this GM is an option!
  9. Amaroke

True but what is this : Mysterious shard: Vikings: 300 random goods of your age Egyptians: 150 forgepoints Japanese: 300 random goods of your age Aztecs: 150 forgepoints ???
  10. Amaroke

I find that not bad! But what is 'mysterious shard' ? A guaranteed reward in addition to the one linked to the rarity?
  11. Amaroke

And why goods with Himeji ? Honestly, it is not because the rewards are obtained by fighting or negotiating that they must necessarily be used in fights / negotiations.
  12. Amaroke

5% then that's bad. 20% then it's very good and it doesn't even require you to "play" the colony!
  13. Amaroke

Artillery - 800/900/24/12 Fast - 800/900/8/30 Heavy Melee - 750/950/2/18 Light Melee - 900/800/5/24 Short Ranged - 850/850/14/16
  14. Amaroke

Can you show the statistics of the units?