• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by almadies

1. almadies

Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

Hello I like the new system for units that are not selected on the other hand, for the selected army, once it has fought, I don't like it at all! I preferred the old system
  2. almadies

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

thank you for your reply i understood in fact we pay less diamonds ☺
  3. almadies

Hello. for me the bug is elsewhere if I want to buy "time", the 10% and 25% bonus are not displayed 918 T in 2 hours that's 3.672Q in 8 hours, there is not 25% more
  4. almadies

Good morning. after the night spent with the productions of the "copy of st patrick" I'm still so disappointed... it's not progressing as fast compared to "fellowship 1st version". with fellowship i didn't have to spend so much time playing, i was even going to update my android app to play...
  5. almadies

Good evening. shame to return to a copy of st patrick'day. modifying the last quests (impossible to do or bringing nothing to the game) might have sufficed as a balancing.... but that's only my opinion
  6. almadies

Feedback Summer Event 2023

hello Good morning you find that you see more keys in the calendar? yesterday a lot of "suffle" (4), no key visible in the panel, today the same (3 suffle) or else the panel before playing does not correspond to the cases to be discovered...
  7. almadies

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Good morning. This change would have been great if it had all "healthy" units first and then all wounded units. or a checkbox to indicate if you want to see the wounded units or not. in the current state, I will put back the old display : at least I knew where to click to find my soldiers in the...
  8. almadies

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

hello. today's quest: solve 12 encounters in the guild expeditions serious ! put this quest on a Monday, the day guild expeditions stop ... lol
  9. almadies

Feedback Soccer Event 2022

hello "The question mark above every player will show the potential reward from passing the ball to them." it's one more click! really impractical! it was much better before, when we saw the possible gain with the popup... beurk
  10. almadies

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

Hello small error in the text when we completed the 18th quest: when you win the "butterfly sanctuary selection kit" gift, the message indicates that you have completed 15 quests
  11. almadies

New mouse-move-over display of the FP-bar

Thank you Juber I just tested, 5 pf no message in the bar. 0 pf, the message arrived instantly
  12. almadies

New mouse-move-over display of the FP-bar

Hello. it's ok, it's coming... it didn't work, the support replied that the problem was known, and was going to be solved. in the evening it was resolved. the next day it didn't work anymore, and it still doesn't work... why not put this info in the popup, if you can't get it the "classic way"...
  13. almadies

New FP buy dialogue

Hello. this modification may be "pretty" but what is it not practical! the "coins" and "diamonds" buttons are too close why not put "diamonds" at the top of the image and "coins" below for example? or having put 9 picture boxes instead of 6? on the other hand now, we can see that the more pf you...
  14. almadies

Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

Hello it's original: yesterday's quest 55 is the same as today's quest 56
  15. almadies

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

translation via google: the advantages do not seem to me very interesting compared to the cost: in my guild on monde fr, we have "small" players who start the game and from whom we will not be able to ask for such participation, or it will be to the detriment of their progress and construction...