• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Alma65

1. Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

It slows down my fighting: If a unit is hurt only by one or two dots, I can still use it in the battle. But now I do not see anymore if I have my units with the correct amounts as the completly fit and the slightly injured units are no more together. This change makes only sense for player that...
  2. Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

It makes me so much slower and confused - I hate it! What I would love to see would be the possibility to hide wounded units at the screen selection (and only there!). But this chaos now kills my overview over the units that I actually have selected and makes me much slower when selecting the...
  3. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

I don´t like it at all. Now it´s so hard to find the units that I can use under all the wounded ones. Please give an option to switch the grouping off!
  4. Fixed on Beta: Halloween Event - Daily Stickers that disappear from the board

Same happended to me. I have lost at least two stickers and have already spent dias to be able to uncover more.
  5. Fixed on Beta: Recipe tooltips do not update if you are online when the special changes [50472]

Of course I know that it works to reload the window (no need to logout/login). But if you are online at the moment you get a new daily challenge you will see that the window updates automatically. The same should happen for the daily reward at the fall event.
  6. Fixed on Beta: Recipe tooltips do not update if you are online when the special changes [50472]

Precondition: Be logged in since the day before Reproduction Steps: 1. Open the fall event 2. Move the mouse over the boxes of the different cakes to see the possible prizes Issue Description (10/10): I expect to see the special prize of the day. I see the special prize of the day before...
  7. Fixed on Beta: String from the autumn event at the tooltip of the daily challenge

Nailor, that´s not a bug, that´s indeed a feature: during the event you can get ingredients als daily eward.
  8. Fixed on Beta: String from the autumn event at the tooltip of the daily challenge

Reproduction Steps: 1. Open the daily challenge 2. If not yet done: decide which chest you want to get. 3. Hoover over the chest to see the tooltip. Issue Description (10/10): Expected: I expect to see the tooltip "By opening the chest you will win ..." Current: The text is "By baking this...
  9. Fixed on Beta: Unable to access the Friends Tavern [48323]

Google chrome Version 66.0.3359.181 same issue
  10. Feedback Daily Challenges

Solve an encounter at the guilds expeditions by negociating at the first try - this is simply impossible and creates frustrations as this is the 7th day and only this task is left to do. The tasks may be difficult to be a challenge but not like this.
  11. Fixed on Beta: can't see all buildings

Same here. Browser Chrome 58 Console is full of error messages, see attached screenshot.
  12. Feedback Summer Event 2017

I look at least once per hour what´s at the wheel, I am shure that I did not miss it. It is never there, even not greyed out.