• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by alm1983

1. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Inno wants to continue with the idea of this new big building that's fine, even though most of us players don't like it. But at least make a second great building that interests us.
  2. Question

Hello. Do you have a list with the cost of each siege in medals on the tle map?
  3. Do Not Suggest Ideas for changes in GvG

The main objective of the proposal is the changes in GvG. To achieve these changes requires a change in the contribution of diamonds to the treasury. It makes no sense to change the contribution of diamonds to the treasury without changes in GvG I just opened a new topic. If necessary close this
  4. Do Not Suggest Ideas for changes in GvG

What does DNSL mean? Which rule does he break?
  5. Do Not Suggest Ideas for changes in GvG

Sorry for my English I use google translator Creation of a treasure in the diamond guild to use in GvG. In addition to a treasure trove of goods and medals, diamonds would be added.
  6. Rejected Donation of medals to the treasury

I submitted a ticket and they confirmed that the medal donation limit for pc is 99,999. Why not increase that limit for pc gamers?
  7. Rejected Donation of medals to the treasury

Upgrade medal donation from current 99,999 to 999,999
  8. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

I am of modern age, I have been looted but the missions do not appear
  9. Spoiler Antiques Dealer (Exclusive?) Avatars

De cada 3 avatares masculinos, 2 usan anteojos y de cada 3 avatares femeninos, ninguno usa anteojos. Lo mismo sucede en el juego, la mayoría de las gafas las usan los hombres. ¿No las usan las mujeres? Hay una discriminación hacia el hombre aquí
  10. Feedback Archaeology Event - Balancing Changes

I played every day and completed all the missions. The cleaners of the tiles that contain the idols of gold and the purchase in the package of 330 or 180. Many times the maximum level has been reached in the events, but this time I could not
  11. Feedback Archaeology Event - Balancing Changes

I just finished the event and despite having focused on getting the golden idols I have only been able to reach level 8 of the world fair. It was a very funny event, too bad I only got level 8
  12. Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 6

3320 Orichalcum and 1970 promethium, are you crazy? they are thousands and thousands of goods :mad:
  13. Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 4

2090 of Orichalcum is too high, are many goods of