• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Aisha Qandisha

1. Aisha Qandisha

Feedback PvP Arena

I think nobody has any doubts anymore, this is the worst innovation they have made in the game in their entire history ... it doesn't make sense ... I played PvP arena, the first few weeks and it's time not to play anymore ... if the Most stop playing it, this dies ... or I hope so, I wish ...
  2. Aisha Qandisha

Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

It's very boring, too pathetic. I prefer to see publicity. Please better place the cinema next to the friends' tavern. They keep adding games, for non-battling players, foolishness, which does not require game associated with other players. Every day more individual ... game for "mancos"
  3. Aisha Qandisha

Do Not Suggest New inter-world GvG, for guilds level 75

It can be in space, on earth or in a virtual world, in the center of the earth, it does not matter hahaha. As long as we have a new GvG that allows us to use the millions of goods accumulated in the treasury, of eras without GvG. and I would really like it to be for level 75 guilds, I think it's...
  4. Aisha Qandisha

Do Not Suggest New inter-world GvG, for guilds level 75

The idea is a new map of GvG, but unlike the current ones, this would be for guilds that have reached a degree of organization and sustainment over time. Unlike the current maps, in which the war is by sectors that add up crowns, I thought of something more complex: various yaciment and routes I...
  5. Aisha Qandisha

Feedback Fall Event 2017

Will there be "sok" or "hall of fame" to unlock and buy with apples? Or alone in the baskets as a special prize?