• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by AGranolaBar

1. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

I'm not sure what "says you" is supposed to mean in this specific case. Yes, it's an assumption. As for how did he get to 1st (again an assumption): today he bought tickets with diamonds. Since the daily special was not something that gave him player cards his team remained unchanged, therefor...
  2. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

Maybe I'm not seeing something but the only way I can logically think they did that is by buying tickets. Fight the medium opponent, aprox. 150 points per fight...you get my point. Which is the same thing some people did yesterday but since the DS was player cards they did not stand out as much.
  3. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

My feedback, or complaint, is as justified as yours is. Cheers
  4. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

Another event in which Inno makes me think it has lost all capabilities of offering an interesting prize. One of too many in a row. Maybe after a few pages of complaints they will add another weak bonus or throw 1-2 FPs to make new players and chain lovers work for it on live. Not that it would...
  5. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

I also had this bug and now after the last update i can switch the daily.
  6. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

is that the unit's deployment order or could you give more details?
  7. Spoiler 2022 Archaeology Event

I can't speak to what Astrid actually meant to say but I read their comment and thought they were right because the events transition from giving Abandoned Asylum/House of Horrors, one building, multi levels to sets that give good/valuable values when placed in certain configurations. It's...
  8. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Story quest says "Gather 65 of any goods from Jupiter Moon". I tried grabbing some from market, from GBG (as prize), etc. - not collecting from an actual building - but it does not count as goods gathered. Am I missing something or is this a bug?
  9. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

"Boosts the first special good collections from productions after reaching Arctic Future. Boosts supplies in earlier eras instead." Change special goods to any goods and have it apply to any building in town except GBs.
  10. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Dear Inno, since this is a 10th Anniversary how about a - once in a lifetime - 1 expansion reward for finishing the Event? Save some face.
  11. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Absolute garbage. Expand the special goods to all goods produced in the city - except in GBs - and I, and maybe others, might get some use of it. That is if it's not too late to chance the bonus entirely to something people might enjoy.
  12. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

You only get 1 "free" at the start of the game. Not once per map or once per day. So using 1 gold dice to win another one sounds like not using them at all.
  13. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Well, it does make sense. Some spots/spaces are more valuable than others. The ones with numbers just give progress, the crap ones coins, medals and such and, progressing, you have the best - the golden dice and the golden arrow.
  14. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

I haven't managed to land on one of the numbered squares but I assumed the prize would be nothing.
  15. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Did some quests, went once around the board, without knowing that the Daily Special List will be, I'd like to say that the prizes do not feel very special. Just in line with another regular event. Stage of Ages is the only interesting/competitive without being top in any way building. I guess I...