• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Aether7

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Overall I do not like QI in its current state but do think the concept is good and has potential with improvements: Don't see the point of needing quantum actions. Everyone is already limited in the amount of actions they can do with how many coins, supplies, goods, units they can produce in...
  2. Feedback PvP Arena

NO! They should delete it from the two its on and bring back the old towers!
  3. Feedback The new Mobile chat awaits you

I thought this was going to be a chat for battlegrounds. Each time you open the chat it defaults to global chat, and you have to tab over to guild chat. Should have it remember where you left it, otherwise its not much better than using the message center.
  4. Feedback PvP Arena

I would still like to see the towers back, even if along side the arena! As I understand, the battle points that were displayed after GE/GBG/GVG battles were specific to the towers and dont translate to ranking points. So, to those that want to see display of points back after battles, what you...
  5. Feedback PvP Arena

Certainly. You have other neighbors doing the same thing.
  6. Feedback PvP Arena

Glad to see manual battles are being added as a small step in the right direction. I will try the Arena again after matching system is fixed. Players should only be paired against same age and is not fair any other way. Difficult battles can be fought against high attack and defense opponents...
  7. Feedback PvP Arena

Inno Developers, Please stop messing with our game and go build a new one. Taking away existing features like the Tower tournament and replacing it with PvP Arena is like if you took GvG away and replaced it with GBG. These are very basic features that helped make this game a success in the...
  8. Feedback PvP Arena

I think it was a big mistake announcing this as an upcoming feature on the live servers... shows that they fully intend to push this through in some form regardless of the feedback here. Doesn't matter if its some time off... should never go live. Yes, this is a testing environment and its...
  9. Feedback PvP Arena

More useless clicking more often. I have removed my defending army from the feature... its a waste to leave them there as they cant be used to attack/defend in the main game. They need to bring back the old towers already!
  10. Feedback PvP Arena

This feature should never make it out of beta. mmkay? The developers have a riot on their hands and they need to hear it.
  11. Feedback PvP Arena

Easiest to implement would be to revert back to a previous version of the game before the PvP Arena existed.
  12. Feedback PvP Arena

They could keep the building and use it to access to the campaign map.
  13. Feedback Message Center Changes

Just noticed a bug in the guild messages you cant click on a players portrait and send a personal message. Instead there is a grayed out option to invite them to guild.
  14. Feedback Message Center Changes

Don't like is the background colors of the new message window. Especially the editor is messing with my eyes.
  15. Feedback PvP Arena

Steps for improving the PvP Arena: 1. Bring back the Towers! 2. Delete "PvP" from Arena 3. Make the arena building look like an arena instead of a tower (lighthouse). 4. Instead of having 3 choices for opponents, have battles start out easy (not more than 3 eras below current) and get...