• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by 1BFA

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Looking in how GE-5 was done, GBG next overall upgrade will be intresting...if/when it happens...and will proabally be the end of it.. like reduce diamond rewards introduce some defence fights like GE-5 maybe more fragments... etc etc
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Even one person ghost can get to diamond and be with another top guild
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

So...nothing is happening for now... https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-battlegrounds-watchtower-and-siege-camp-ability-re-balance.15645/#post-147736
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Inno cut ...well somewhat cut Champion point farming in GVG by changing the DAs.. When will inno stop point farming in GBG? Where is the so called balance in points/ranking? Inno also capped the # of RQs one can do. Will there be a cap on stuff in GBG? Right now bots run both GVG and GBG...
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Whole GBG in the current format sucks big time. High attrition rate amongst GBG leaders as GBG has become one of the worst selfish part of the game. No one really wants to sit and manage/coordinate tiles with other guilds.
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Is the donkey/horse dead yet? Feel like Inno most likely has already made up their mind, one way or other. Most folks on this thread most likely have made up their mind long time ago. We just keep going back and forth on the same thing...over and over and over again... This thread reminds me...
  7. Discussion GE rewards

Got my TOR in live server to 100 and the rewards are better
  8. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

When the idea of GBG was initially conceived.. we had the designer/developer/leader here directly responding :)
  9. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Free Attrition is no Attrition...so this change will stop the madness of every 4hrs farming :) Way to go Some guilds with 80 members and can spend attrition will get more fights..but medium size guild will struggle to do swaps every 4hrs... nothing much will change for small guilds
  10. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Well the whole point of attrition was to limit endless fighting. Thanks to this change there won't be endless attrition free fighting. Inno please nerf traps and fort as well.
  11. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Isn't the change all about diamonds? Less Candy = Less free diamonds Camps/Traps/Forts -- Diamond spend continues for build in war Traps/Forts/Decoy - no change + camps nerf = more usage = more Dimond spend Good for GBG Leaders in Swapping guilds :)
  12. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Anyone has list of buildings to upgrade to new age :) TY Found it...anything changed? https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/space-age-jupiter-moon-sajm.15414/post-132421
  13. Discussion Juber's gbg suggestions

Any appetite here to increase the 4hr timer.. I understand inno wants us to live on the game...however in my humble opinion reducing the stress on GBG leaders may actually benefit the game in long run as I see many GBG leaders are sick and tired of running the maps.
  14. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

I hope they remove promethium and/or orichalcum in new age and change SC at the same time so it doesn't give those. Thereby making SC more useful.
  15. Feedback Postponement of Guild Perks

Thank you very much for the info