• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

DeletedUser8899

Interesting, like every features since one year, but I really expect the new age now, there is a moment that it is very boring to have to stay in SAM even if features are good.

Don't stop making the game better than it is, but if new eras could come faster, it would be great :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
This is not going to be a popular opinion but:

You've gone insane! I've already got 3 level 5s on live and considered them some of the best buildings in my city... level 8? Well I guess that'll slow me down on dropping the 4th level 5 :p

conqueror9

Regent
statue of Honor
should also provide "increase our attack value in attacking army" and/or "increase defense of our attacking army"

I do not see any Honor
if army do not get those

If inno want to upgrade more, please take those 2 into consideration

others consideration
1. unattacked soldier, heal-time of soldier reduced, recruit time...etc <all war-related >

DeletedUser9263

Love the upgrades! Final level kinda reminds me of a mini colossus.

The Babelus

Steward
When can we expect new levels on live? some players are about to plant the second, third or even fourth Statue of Honor and maybe they would like to know if they should wait a little bit :)

DeletedUser10093

If only we could do something with all our goods of ages above future... :(
I like the building and it's levels, but once a player is above age future it is no longer that helpful for the guild - same with the Arc's contributions of guild goods.
Are you at least considering to allow guilds to use those goods for something at some point? Quite frustrating actually...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
If only we could do something with all our goods of ages above future... :(
I like the building and it's levels, but once a player is above age future it is no longer that helpful for the guild - same with the Arc's contributions of guild goods.
Are you at least considering to allow guilds to use those goods for something at some point? Quite frustrating actually...

GBG uses them quite adequately if you're aggressive. If you had a massive stockpile from pre-GBG times you may not notice it yet but once there's a new age starting from zero you should. I have since GBG released started PLing an observatory on my Mars live world for the sake of treasury contributions.

DeletedUser10093

Okay, maybe I haven't noticed it
What I have seen though is that our Gild has 500K+ of every good above future, and that the bottleneck (if at all) is with goods from the lower ages as no one has an Arc in those anymore... anyway :)
Bring on more of these levels!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Okay, maybe I haven't noticed it
What I have seen though is that our Gild has 500K+ of every good above future, and that the bottleneck (if at all) is with goods from the lower ages as no one has an Arc in those anymore... anyway :)
Bring on more of these levels!

It'll only ask for those goods if you have a player in that age. So if you're bottle-necking on an age, find the player(s), and help them build up their arc (or boot them if they're dead weight). If you have a lot of low age players, that's why it asks for a lot of low age goods.