• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Oh come on, this is the response to feedback?

View attachment 4954
I meant this quite literally: this was a big F@@@ you to the Beta players in response to all the negative feedback.
A string of typos, all at the end of the event, and some completely unrelated to anything in the event.
It was purely to mess with the players' heads. This was an unprofessional and insulting action, and it was deliberate. I really am not in the mood to hear any more lectures about bashing developers, after such a mean-spirited stunt .

DeletedUser

So, you deleted Piazza set kits from boxes on live. There is a place in hell for doing such mean things, you know?

MasterofDeath

Merchant
I didn't play casually but I really felt there should have been some smaller prizes between prize for 25 tasks like most prizes. This game alienates any casual player. Usually you can use that free daily allowance to pick a little prize, maybe working up to one big prize. This game gives no reward until you have invested a bunch of time to it.
I dove it and finished all the tasks but still only finished 2 cities. at least I figured out a strategy for the regular server event.

Congrats you got mine, I got them in no sets of chests on beta :p (part of me calling everything in those chests worthless - i got gondola markets and crap)
yep - removing the CHOICE of players which rewards they get ist the SECOND MOST BULLSHI...NY decision in this event:

first one is still that you have to invest considerable amounts of time:
after all you can't even postpone doing the first quests if real life calls as the cities are timed to quest progress ...

DeletedUser

Congrats you got mine, I got them in no sets of chests on beta :p (part of me calling everything in those chests worthless - i got gondola markets and crap)
I seriously thought Piazza set piece was mandatory in chests :D I hoped I would gather them on live, so I was oh so pissed that I got none... ;)

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
9 examples:
LwGBlenGv6sUMoChkkYT1wQuyWH83u5yi3MffUGOY_M6D8EFoRVgRrCJtY8x0UM32Kz9-QOEGf_Iwn0AG1ctiRZvio9hB9ERlcIpWahJje2xNZBMvDbEKqHP5x_zdLSZTUvxVlE4puDP3ILi-KSQqLRBqdjf-wwAQEFO-soIDdQtK0qMul9H8ZC97yOj9ahvevAsU_YmFSeHqCQqD_DURG8ht_AmKcCoRBN07EJ7kRznajZd5gQnO76O9H5baEdELg-hOp4gN9lE9kkWs2vcZzX-MKZSb9SiXakUS0RrDaeDblCWdEjlAL6c1Z-GakPL7l3XUGcXy2VOkMSikcT7UNuUr1C3oWP2Dhjj_d8bqJ6yRMTiLeH3dlSYYbG2lCxTTGtEggY7o9gd5QhaKyHZY3v6KvMMw0o6iTmlUlG5xCCgQgfQRAi2sK2gA78HVEfG-CYktkHAbDLUoTVhTMTe7-nCJU9Yr6K56I5ETa9L0ZewTaiDkrapiCF-HM9PiPaZDbpyaXToU_3eI8-O5Pg7yHq6RJnIDBjwkLP69jq5kH7mwi0aJwLiOhGkJOWdPSX1tvmSyxd8OBt3iIgs-sFvM5ljM1CZ2qQsMnpalmG-_dFX6i77jL6zmTr0zU_Df5HMfzunDpFfEhPi6P21ixd1YN8seWr_j4ZsHnEfCvLMNFSRjtKNY0XSZ68JPPb0oi1SKrX7DkCDOnFipZlGkSG2L3gIwwm19CGOzk-s6kVNY_45SOM=w802-h386-no

jtrucker

Baronet
============================
BUG REPORT!!

Yes, I know it is too late, but perhaps for next time (I guess the mechanic has been programmed, so it stays with us:
This task has wrong icon, so it is confusing - There is shamrock, but the task is not to generate 4T of shamrocks but 4T of goods in the factories (and yes, it counts goods in factories, I was watching it).. so it needs to have box, not shamrock as icon:

DeletedUser

BUG REPORT!!

Yes, I know it is too late, but perhaps for next time (I guess the mechanic has been programmed, so it stays with us:
This task has wrong icon, so it is confusing - There is shamrock, but the task is not to generate 4T of shamrocks but 4T of goods in the factories (and yes, it counts goods in factories, I was watching it).. so it needs to have box, not shamrock as icon:

I doubt that this is a bug , more likely just something the devs did not think of .