• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Your developers should be able to give more technical information that you can relay to us. Until then I will see this removal as an act of malevolence from Inno.
Edit: Don't forget some of your users are quite technical, and not only can understand deep technical info but also translate it for those who are not tecnical. ;)
Do you understand technical information that every change of game must take time to provide into an app shop and be accepted and released by the shop?

Because most players play on app exclusively. Puffin and such are highly incomfortable to play anyway. But some of us, mobile players, understand limitations and do not whine :D
I understand limitations, when there are technical limitations present. But then Inno should also be able to explain what it is that does not function, especially when the mobile version was briefly available, seemingly fully functional, and then disappeared.

DeletedUser

I understand limitations, when there are technical limitations present. But then Inno should also be able to explain what it is that does not function, especially when the mobile version was briefly available, seemingly fully functional, and then disappeared.
Apparently it wasn't fully functional... And do not excpect any technical detailes from Inno, I can tell you that much :D

Do you understand technical information that every change of game must take time to provide into an app shop and be accepted and released by the shop?
But this time it has obviously already been released in the shop, since it was available for an hour and a half before disappearing.

DeletedUser

But this time it has obviously already been released in the shop, since it was available for an hour and a half before disappearing.
So? I don't even have image of Hanami Bridge in inventory. And I should if event was properly released. Maybe not all the content was loaded into actualization and the problem is it shouldn't be enabled on app in the first place. I don't really care as I can't do anything about it, it's tottaly up to them.

Feanor II

Baronet
Guys...it's BETA TESTING. The whole point of beta-testing is to try it out and if there's a problem fix it. Think about it logically-by having the app offline, they're losing "test time" since it's not being played, and an event that is both functional and fun is how they make their money, so it would serve no logical purpose to take it offline just for giggles. If you're not comfortable with events changing or even being pulled while in the middle of them, it's probably not a good idea to be beta-testing.

Also, this bit about wanting the exact tech details is frankly just absurd. Inno has no more obligation to share the "under-the-hood" details of their game than KFC's obligation to tell you what the 11 herbs and spices are. We are the consumers of the product, they are the vendors of it. If you like the chicken eat it, if you don't like it then don't eat it.

maybe they just discovered the two bridges were named wrongly ... o_O

look at this point it is all pure and useless speculation.

they may have thought with a known and stable event mechanic it would be safe to do a parallel release.

but with inno not strong at qc (what are they strong at lately?) something did not work out as intended.

end of story.
stop whining - it's the same stupid mobile complaints at any event ...

I think that is for reason, not by laziness
even if you insist there is a good reason for non rotable buildings by 90° they could at least be rotable by 180°.

or the city view can be rotable.

but what am i talking about:
this is the game where users claim mopo (clicking several hundred times a day like maniacs) has a "deeper meaning" ...:oops::rolleyes:

DeletedUser

even if you insist there is a good reason for non rotable buildings by 90° they could at least be rotable by 180°.

or the city view can be rotable.

but what am i talking about:
this is the game where users claim mopo (clicking several hundred times a day like maniacs) has a "deeper meaning" ...:oops::rolleyes:
I am not one of those players but I get reasons standing behind "no rotation". It still suppose to be strategic game, after all. Mo-po is not very strategic, but building being different, non rotable sizes are.

DeletedUser8354

Best part so part are the upgrades for the Pagoda from last year, that gives at least some additional attack. Since we didn't get any expansions to our cities for a year, but lots of other event buildings there won't be space left in my city for this not really interesting Bridge if it stays unchanged. I would have loved to see Lvl3 Cherry Sets as well....

DeletedUser5324

imho the mikawa bridge needs balancing.
i suggest that goods/fp's are beeing reduced in favour of a bonus for the attacking units.

Sinitar

Regent
imho the mikawa bridge needs balancing.
i suggest that goods/fp's are beeing reduced in favour of a bonus for the attacking units.
no,forge bowl has introduced the defense % for attacking units;now it's time to balance the bonuses with attack for defending units

Status
Not open for further replies.