• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any feedback for the new Ancient Egypt Cultural Settlements here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Rewards seem kinda meh... Hopefully it's a fun one since there's combat though :)

The timeframe for gold of 28 days seems to indicate it's a longer clear, but you still only get 15 fragments for a gold time bonus. It is only 4 levels instead of 5, but it still seems less of a reward than the other two. Perhaps you could also add a few more fragments for a gold time?

The main reward is worth building for the FP I guess. The 8 random unit bonus I'm less than thrilled about.

Plus side: if it's *not* fun, this settlement's rewards seem far more skippable than the other two ;)

CrashBoom

Legend
the Royal Bathhouse has not aid priority because it gives the FP without motivation o_O

so it will only be motivated at the end if you get enough aid :eek:

Heinrich IV

Merchant
On First look it seems to be nice. I like the possibility to fight. I am just wondering about whats easy, normal and hard. I made an easy battle but even there the heavy unit has a one shot kill on light and ranged units.

DeletedUser5097

Roads are too expansive. No cultural buildings should cost cultural stuff. If roads
must cost cultural coins than 20-50 at max. but not 200 for each road.

The units are intressting new mechanic but slows down progress a lot. The skillsets
will be especialy interessting for new players. As they can learn much earlier tactics
with skills of units. A good thing is that we got a few units after quest 3. A suggestion
for dailly reward: maybe add 1-2 random cultural units for Egypt. This would aid
a bit. This suggestion is more for a second, or later attemp for completing this cultural
settlement.

question about the bathhouse building stats:

it says (up to - highest level) 8 random units: what does that mean:
from all ages ... ?

so i can get mars units in bronze age ... ?

or how is that supposed to work?

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-17 um 13.38.00.jpg

Feanor II

Baronet
I hope you'll forgive a stupid question, but where is the pickaxe option located? Clicking on an impediment takes you to the expansion screen, and I don't see anything under the build menu.

1BFA

Viceroy

from all ages ... ?

View attachment 4933

From Announcement

"
The Royal Bathhouse is an upgradeable special building, which has 6 levels in total. Depending on it's level, it will grant the following:
  • Coins (varies with era)
  • Forge Points
  • Guild Treasury Goods
  • Random Units of your Building's era (when motivated)
"
Edited

Last edited:

1BFA

Viceroy
I hope you'll forgive a stupid question, but where is the pickaxe option located? Clicking on an impediment takes you to the expansion screen, and I don't see anything under the build menu.
Pickaxes can be found by completing the Egyptian questline, or for Diamonds.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames

from all ages ... ?

View attachment 4933

From the announcement: Random Units of your era (when motivated)
Click on the Build menu and the Pickaxe icons to remove impediments appear over each impediment, which showing your available Pickaxes when you hover your mouse over them.