• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Chateau Frontenac is really too weak.

DeletedUser

i make 40 quests a day on my main server
on average 600 medals DAILY
and many goods

BEFORE indroducing the new age
and how high is the medal reward in random quests in PE ?

at level 10 with lets guess 200% more its incredible much

hell thats better than 10 Deal Castle :eek:

DeletedUser

Can anyone post quest rewards they get with the new GB at lvl1? Does the FP pack give you 45% more FPs?

DeletedUser2752

It's a great idea to those who are end of the tech tree. A bunch of useless quest, and the bonus will eventually pay for itself. (btw, my estimate would go up to a 150% bonus with a 48K coin bonus)

DeletedUser

can you find FPs in the description ?

I missed that... Thanks.
Well, if the suplies and coins collected like this dont go toward ranking points and there are no FPs, I doubt top players will be building this GB...

DeletedUser740

I missed that... Thanks.
Well, if the suplies and coins collected like this dont go toward ranking points and there are no FPs, I doubt top players will be building this GB...

Supplies buy coin producing houses and coins buy fps.

DeletedUser

None of the quests gives any ranking points, not even the supplies and coins you get attribute towards your rank score. Once you have all the medal expansions, zero use for medals. Won't effect the reward of forge points according to describtion. Diamonds as reward for looping costs seem limited to some very small fixed number, didn't see any diamonds out of thousands of quests in last months any more. Don't see it effecting the reward of a random BP. And a big GB, eats 35 tiles, costs a ton and needs a lot of FPs for going up too. So yeah, unless I would be maybe one the very few people who cares about the medals ranking, I don't see much reason for building it right now as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3585

i make 40 quests a day on my main server
on average 600 medals DAILY
and many goods

BEFORE indroducing the new age
and how high is the medal reward in random quests in PE ?

at level 10 with lets guess 200% more its incredible much

hell thats better than 10 Deal Castle :eek:

How in thre world do you accomplish 40 quests per day???

piohh

Baronet
I don't get any medals after the release of PE for any quests... so I don't need this GB ^^

Goods I get some each day and thats enough... I don't need to build any goods building of PE.

DeletedUser

How in thre world do you accomplish 40 quests per day???
68 Gunsmith (size 3x2=6) = 17 daily producing quests
Collecting coins & supplies
Unbirthday Party when clicking through the quests
makes 40 or so

That would be impossible with the size of the new PE buildings, so it won't be nearly as great as all that
that really not good for making many quests
buildings are 3 times larger (Lamp Factory: 18 or Garage: 16+bigger roads)
and 5 instead of 4 productions needed for one quest

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

Tell me something, if you have the Château Frontenac giving 100% of the rewards, and the reward for one mission is 1 ticket, do receive 2 tickets? Or if it is a king, do you receive 2 kings?:confused:

tks

DeletedUser2752

Description of the GB Bonus:
Quest Reward Boost: When you get coins, supplies, goods, diamonds or medals as reward from quests, you receive an additional xxx%.
No buildings or "tickets" are mentioned (even though tickets would make a better addition for the time being), so no extra for those

DeletedUser2752

in InA, you get 200 medals (randomly) from the looping-quest. It's definitely possible that 3 out of the 40 will give medal rewards...