• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

DeletedUser9572

I think it can be confusing. For me, we win 12% or 25% pots of gold, so I think it would be better to display -12% or -25% than +12% or +25%.

1580486214038.png

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I only opened 1 chest (the free one) on my first "next stage" after having completed 36/38 tasks (skipped the 50aa). I didn't like any of the 6 prizes so I figured I'll wait to next round and find out of i only have to open 5 or if I get a fresh set that maybe does have something I'll want.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Why open the 6 chests?
If the selection kit is in the first, no need to open the others.
Unless it is mandatory to have the 6 boxes for the selection kit?

The selection kit is the reward for opening all 6. The prizes in the 6 are shown on the left.

seriously?
that would mean

50-100-250-500-1000-2000 - 3.900 for ONE round of chest ... ?

--> LOOOL
Indeed. Guess I'll just chill out this event. 5-6 pieces are still easely attainable.

The problem is that we have no way to even calculate how much it even costs! Since it seem to increase and we don't know by how much. So even for diamond players, they wouldn't know how much to purchase. And once inside the chest window, you can't even "pause" it to buy more pots of gold! That's a huge miss on Inno's behalf.

DeletedUser9778

ah, obv we don't know the prizes in the chests of the second stage, maybe inside there is a kit? we don't know that the prizes stay the same or not for the whole event

So who's right?

Uhm... Both? I completely agree with @Sovereign , but that doesn't mean it is the case this time. And that is not the case this time for sure. Unless they rebalance it, which i hope.. just a few simple calculations that have been show here proves that it it's not possible to attain the reward with the 10 150 gold of pots that we get for free during the time frame of the event. I honestly don't think they checked this.

Uhm... Both? I completely agree with @Sovereign , but that doesn't mean it is the case this time. And that is not the case this time for sure. Unless they rebalance it, which i hope.. just a few simple calculations that have been show here proves that it it's not possible to attain the reward with the 10 150 gold of pots that we get for free during the time frame of the event. I honestly don't think they checked this.
The kit is also in the grand prizes. If you don't buy any chest, you can do the idle game 10 times (9800 pots), do 380 tasks, and have 15 grand prizes. What I don't know is how many kits we can have with 15 grand prizes.

lord2403

Merchant
Who can explain it to me? As we can see it on the picture from announcement we need no more than 400 of gold if we want open all of 6 chests. Ok, but why everybody talking about 1900? Is it lie on the picture? :)

StageComplete1.3.png

CrashBoom

Legend
Who can explain it to me? As we can see it on the picture from announcement we need no more than 400 of gold if we want open all of 6 chests. Ok, but why everybody talking about 1900? Is it lie on the picture? :)
the current (3rd) chest costs 100
(the first was free, 2nd for 50)

if you buy one the next will be more expensive

DeletedUser10244

Wow,
that event is broken. Its fun in the beginning but you get stuck at 35/38 Tasks. Pls stop it, rebalance it and give a new version
Have a nice weekend
Aerendil

DeletedUser10346

Okay, so doing all the tasks, advances you to complete the questline? But if it is only for that you can just reset and do easier once?
Is there a bonus of completing all 38 tasks?
Also is there a bonus for opening all 6 chests?