• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Bug Hunters' Bounty

Pafton

Viceroy
We're also considering changing the forum ranks soon, and will make arrangements to recognise those players who are particularly active reporters.

BeeVee

Squire
Ever heard about time zones ?
Some players are vast asleep or at work when a new update is released...

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Not all bugs are immediately evident, there will be on some occasions some bugs that are immediately identified after an update, but our in-house team may also find those straight away too so you are not necessarily at a disadvantage.

PromethiusTM

Merchant
Ok thanks that is great. traditionally i have posted bugs via the Ticket System i am curious as to why you would allow an open Forum for all Bugs to be posted this opens Inno up to potential Bug Abuse and create much more work load if this occurs

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
We will keep a thread running for anything that has already been reported via the ticket system as we recognise bugs are also reported there too and isn't abused. Ultimately we want to catch as many bugs as possible before they reach the live servers. :)

PromethiusTM

Merchant
Ok cool, if posted via Ticket system correctly do we still qualify for the bonuses ? or are we to use the forums only from now on ?

Sl8yer

Regent
Really????

I can get diamonds for reporting bugs on a server I get diamonds anyhow?? Who on earth comes up with these harebrained ideas?

DeletedUser10112

hi everyone.
is this related onlly to bugs in the beta server ?
or can i post something from my live server ?
well i know this is the beta forum. but all bugs reported on my live server are ignored. that's why

i thig it's relevant to discuss live server bugs here. because if they hapen there for sure it will hapen here

zlobnyj bot

Squire
In fact.
1. 25 diamonds per bug, very few. (12 rubles of the Russian Federation or 0.2 dollars). 75 diamonds per bug + playback algorithm - very few. (~ 35 rubles of the Russian Federation or $ 0.5).
In this particular case, the price ratio is also incomprehensible, because floating bugs are always much more difficult to catch than algorithmic ones.
This price is relevant only if you plan to dismiss the team of testers (of course, if it is part of at least one non-volunteer) and give the bugs to the students. And it’s easier to pump a diamond farm, there the income is more stable than “at the discretion of the moderator team”.

2. Bugs on live servers have a place to be, even after debugging on beta. What to do with them? At the moment, all product debugging is performed on one beta server, and if something breaks down on a live server after updating from beta, you have to wait about a week for a preliminary fix until it is debugged on beta and launched on live servers as a new version of the game.
3. Special thanks for the dynamic plates in the tooltip title (era), a window for entering the number of forge points and disabling the animation of the tavern. They went to this for a very long time, but still got it. Now we are waiting for the button for general profit collection in the mobile version, as well as the button for general assistance for friends-guild members-neighbors, and the hot key for exiting the guild - the menu is very tedious if there is a Seed Vault.
Regards, Constantine from Moscow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
hi everyone.
is this related onlly to bugs in the beta server ?
or can i post something from my live server ?
well i know this is the beta forum. but all bugs reported on my live server are ignored. that's why

i thig it's relevant to discuss live server bugs here. because if they hapen there for sure it will hapen here
This is difficult, you are welcome to post live server bugs but if we can't see your account to recreate we can't identify the problem which is why it's better to report on the server you experience the issue on. There is also the possibility that it's already fixed on beta too. If you really aren't getting any joy on your live servers please do post here, but bear in mind we may struggle to identify the issue because we can't see your account here.

Sl8yer

Regent
If this motivates more players to find and report bugs, which ultimately leads to fewer bugs reaching the live servers, I consider it a good thing. Do you not?

Fewer bugs reaching the live servers. Can you really say that without bursting out laughing?

Pafton

Viceroy
25 diamonds per bug, very few.
Isn't it better than nothing being offered earlier?
Will the delivery of at least formal reasons for blocking / deleting / replies in the support team be improved, instead of just closing tickets without an answer?
Check your DM regarding this.
Bugs on live servers have a place to be, even after debugging on beta. What to do with them?
This is what you're supposed to do:
This is difficult, you are welcome to post live server bugs but if we can't see your account to recreate we can't identify the problem which is why it's better to report on the server you experience the issue on. There is also the possibility that it's already fixed on beta too. If you really aren't getting any joy on your live servers please do post here, but bear in mind we may struggle to identify the issue because we can't see your account here.

basically a good move - but letting "formatters" snipe the reward is .. inviting plagiates:mad: reward should go to the the first reporter (if following the rules) or none at all