• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th November

CrashBoom

Legend
An adult that typed in the correct amount to lock the position would find the amount rejected, if a different adult did the same just before. It's actually safer. Two adults trying to lock the same position = too many FPs, and so the last one to try and add would be rejected and have spent nothing at all.
is that how it works now ?
the server rejects the donation completely if the FP are too much

or how it should work if made properly ?
because in the old version if you send more than fit in we would still donate but the amount would be reduced to how much fit in

DEXTER1

Merchant
There is a difference between implemented and released.

Exactly! We are already playing on version 1.166.e5b355ce919 which is released (we wouldn't be able to play on this version if it wasn't released but only implemented)

Julian24

Viceroy
I did not mean the version. I meant the feature. For example: I think that many features of the Egypt settlement are already implemented in this version, but not yet released, because ist is not finished or other reasons.

DEXTER1

Merchant
I did not mean the version. I meant the feature. For example: I think that many features of the Egypt settlement are already implemented in this version, but not yet released, because ist is not finished or other reasons.

Exactly! And noone mentions Egypt settlements in the 1.165 full changelog, since it is not yet released.

Julian24

Viceroy
Exactly! And noone mentions Egypt settlements in the 1.165 full changelog, since it is not yet released.
Browser notifications will be released with version 1.165 on live. It is already implemented here on beta, but not yet released.

CrashBoom

Legend
it is not activated yet

InnoGames needs to activate features

from live servers you would know that after an update is released the new features aren't there immediately
they are activated seperatly

DEXTER1

Merchant
Browser notifications will be released with version 1.165 on live. It is already implemented here on beta, but not yet released.
On the beta forum the Full Changelog is for the Beta server. Every other server has it's own forum to have changelog.
On beta we are on version 1.166.e5b355ce919, which means all the features mentioned in the 1.165 version must have been implemented and released already.

DEXTER1

Merchant
They happened, yes. But they were not activated yet here on beta. Is this difficult to understand?

Before you were talking about implementation then you were talking about release. Now you are talking about activation. How much more words will you pull here before you understand what I'm saying?
Is this difficult to understand?