• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th November

DeletedUser10002

Me and all my mate looooooooooooove the new button to spend as many FPs as you want.
BRAVO!!!

housemouse

Squire
I am very grateful for the new option of the FP donation.
It really helps, because lately it has been painfully slow.
I think you have enough time to check your entries. Who acts here negligently is your own fault.
But I also think that this function should not be available for donations from neighbors.
Please also make the change in the research tree :-D
Also the innovation when visiting the tavern I welcome a lot.
Any change that gives me more time to play and not endless time with waiting is welcome.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
maybe a "do not sell" lock, so this item does not show in the antiques dealer... I would like that

EDIT: just tried it out... it greys out the sell/delete button at least - if the item still shows up in the aAD search I can not test - am only in the IA on Beta...

Last edited:

Artubar

Baronet
I am worried that I donate 2000 FP for place 1 and 0.01 second earlier somebody else did the same :rolleyes:
what can an adult do to prevent that :confused:
When two birds accidentally crash in mid-air and drop dead to the ground, one might fall on your head. Same strange coincidence when another player of your taget's neighborhood / guildmates / friends (around 300 people at max) choses a) that particular player, b) the particular LB of this player, and c) 0.01 seconds before you. Even 1 minute would be a great coincidence (except for if that player sent out a group mail advertising his LB to all that 300 ppl ^^)
But as others already have mentioned: Over the last few years every app player could spend those 2k FP in the time which you needed for 100... it was never a safe thing to spend FPs in a LB. It won't get safer now, but far more convenient.

And a big big thanks! for the tavern visit change! :D:D:D

DeletedUser10427

The amount selection in the Great Buildings donation tab is very BAD idea, I think.
First it will help the snipers.
Second it will make Château useless, becase noone will allow to put FP-s into the buildings in portions. See First point!

All who worked a lot to build big Château, will lose with this update.

DeletedUser10427

I will fill 20 GB instead of 1 in the same time and then I also have my 20 FP donation quests :p
There will not be 20 GBs in a guild at all during an evening. There are some requests in some hours.

DeletedUser10427

Simplifiing the tavern visiting change is very good. Thank you for this :)

DeletedUser10427

No, it's easier to do 10 times 200 fp than 200 times 10 fp.
I think you are wrong. Please see the First point. If a sniper will be able to put 2000 FPs instantly, noone will allow you to put 10 times 200 FPs. So you will be asked to put 2000 FPs in one step.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I think you are wrong. Please see the First point. If a sniper will be able to put 2000 FPs instantly, noone will allow you to put 10 times 200 FPs. So you will be asked to put 2000 FPs in one step.
With the phone it was already the case.
The snipers do not go every 10 seconds, and that's enough to put 10 times 200 fp.

DeletedUser10047

You can't do recurring quests now with a GB that is at risk of being sniped. No difference there.

housemouse

Squire
So honestly I prefer to take the risk
to lose against a competitor than continue this clicking.
We should just wait a little while as it develops.
At least I enjoy the time I have now available and I can't wait for the feature to go live.

DeletedUser10427

And what, if the recurring quest mechanism was much easier and faster? Isn't it an option?

DeletedUser10338

The only fault I have with the new enter your own FP is that the max number you can enter is either the amount left to complete the level or the max amount you have in your FP bar. The button doesn't work for inventory FPs. It should be changed so that you can enter 1) The maximum of the amount to complete the level OR 2) A combination of FP bar and Stock FPs.

Otherwise, after you contribute your FP bar, you are back to clicking 1 and 10 use buttons. If we are not able to use our stock FPs threw the enter your own number button, then I would rather see a 50 FP button.

DeletedUser9522

The only fault I have with the new enter your own FP is that the max number you can enter is either the amount left to complete the level or the max amount you have in your FP bar. The button doesn't work for inventory FPs. It should be changed so that you can enter 1) The maximum of the amount to complete the level OR 2) A combination of FP bar and Stock FPs.

Otherwise, after you contribute your FP bar, you are back to clicking 1 and 10 use buttons. If we are not able to use our stock FPs threw the enter your own number button, then I would rather see a 50 FP button.
You are using it wrong then. It is possible to enter a custom value of FP.
The scenario you are describing is the default value when you have FP in the bar. If you have no FP in the bar then the default value is 0.

DeletedUser10430

I am worried that I donate 2000 FP for place 1 and 0.01 second earlier somebody else did the same :rolleyes:

what can an adult do to prevent that :confused:

An adult that typed in the correct amount to lock the position would find the amount rejected, if a different adult did the same just before. It's actually safer. Two adults trying to lock the same position = too many FPs, and so the last one to try and add would be rejected and have spent nothing at all.