• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion Shrine of Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Generally yes as it lost quite some value in regards of recent event additions, but what would the values be?

Just double everything? Add goods?

The Lady Ann

Baronet
just as it is now but if you have some from iron age and your now in modern age it upgrades like a reno kit but only works on SoK

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
ah... did not read the poll...
in that case i do not see a need for that - most events already offers both (renokit + SoK) individually so why should there be a a third item that can do either of those already existing ones... it would just take away one of the already few available DS slots...

I would be in support of a real SoK Upgrade kit though or ar SoK Selection kit (either upgrade a Sok or place a new one)... It could then replace the SoK in the Event prizes

EDIT: But i doubt even a better SoK would be appealing to late game players that have to fill huge cities and only have limited motivation capacity - targeting buildings that give 3+ FP per motivation (even if they are less effective in FP/space) would probably be more appealing to those better SoKs

I am looking forward to get rid of at least some of my SoKs in favor of some dark doorways from the halloween daily specials...

Last edited:

Rusje

Steward
There is no need for this, because you can delete the current SoK and put the new SoK in that space, no upgrade-kit needed. You're upgrade-kit is the same as a renovation-kit...

qaccy

Emperor
As others have said, renovation/1up kits already exist to bring older buildings up to a higher/current age. I don't think SoKs need one specifically for them...

Emberguard

Emperor
Unless you mean SoK upgrade kit with each lvl locked to a minimum age so you can only upgrade a buildings lvl by advancing through the tech, then we already have a system for upgrading to current age

DeletedUser10057

you can sell the old SoK and put the new Sok with your brillant idea the only diferece is that we would have the same result but lost money, change for worst i think not

Status
Not open for further replies.