• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Lionhead

Baronet
Hello and congrats for the feature.

Of course is at testing now so many things we'll be changed.

Question 1: Let's say my guild conquered a sector.After 4h when the immunity disappear another guild is attacking that sector. Do I have a chance as a guild to defend or reconquer that sector or I just have to wait to be conquered, wait 4h and after to take it back?
Question 2: How many FP we'll be getting in Diamond, Platinum and Gold Leagues ?
In Cooper 2 FP
In Silver 3 FP.. but the rest?
Question 3 : We'll be GBG on live servers this year?
Another things:
a) you realise that if a guild have many members and pretty powerful they can conquer more than 10-15 sectors in the first 4h. I don't know but maybe a cap at the number of sectors who can be conquered in a day would be more strategic..
b) yup, you have to get 8-10 different colors :))
c) definitely put a progress bar/statistic for all the participants players like at GE :)-> this is very important to keep track of the hard work players and the lazy ones
d) I feel like you should make GBG more personal rewarding.. let's say that at 50 battles/negotiations you get a 50 FP pack, after 200 battles you get a 100 FP pack and 100 Diamonds etc.. after 500 battles you get 100 FP pack, terrace farm, 200 diamonds etc something like at GE. The point is that if you make it with more personal rewards it we'll be a lot more attractive, a lot !
e) You can bring a GB for GBG as well; again something like the Temple. I know that GBG is not intended to be GE but it has similar things and I'm sure that a GB for GBG we'll not make any harm. Let's say one who slow down your attrition level ;)
f) Maybe you'll put a zoom option to PC also
g) I think that when you hover the mouse on the attrition level it should also show the clock for the next reset , the attrition reset.

I wish you all the best and you are on the good road ! GG

1. If your opponent only have one Province adjacent to the one you conguered, you can take that before they take yours. That´ll erase any progress your opponent would have made on your Province.

a. I think you have to realize, that after a few seasons, all guilds in the same league will be fairly balanced in tems of performance. So if your guild can take 10-15 Provinces in the first 4 hrs, the other Guilds you fight will most likely be able to do the same. So in fact none will be able to take 10-15 Provinces.

In.My.ConTroL

Inhouse Community Manager
Hello everyone!

Thanks for providing us with detailed feedback on the new Battlegrounds feature after the first few days of release, it's highly appreciated! We have received a lot of good ideas and constructive comments to improve the feature and we'll make sure to discuss all of them internally! Among the hot-topics we have:
  • Comparison between Fighting and Negotiating.
  • The colors' similarity in the map.
  • Checking members' activity for the running battleground.
  • Personal/Guild rewards.
As we've mentioned before, every comment counts. These are not the only important topics and we want to let you know that we're checking them all. Nevertheless, we cannot promise which changes will be done and when they're going to take place.

Lastly, we know that most of you had the feeling that the rewards are way to similar for first and last placed guilds in a Battleground, but the gap tends to increase if you get stuck in a league, as top guilds will be able to gain up to 550.000 power. It may not be seen as 'worthy' in a short-term basis, but the treasure at the end of the rainbow is.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Personal/Guild rewards.

1) I think the guild power rewards are fine. What I am afraid is not enough are the fragments in the lowest league - the base-reward should be higher in my opinion to give also the players in the lowest league satisfaction. As I said before - if all "bad" guilds are not participating even the next best guild ( no matter how good that is) will end up in copper. So the fragments should maybe start at 40 or so for the lowest league.

2) Why are the FP-rewards per encounter different from league to league - this devalues the lower leagues as well. The same effort (in copper or diamond) should results in same/similar rewards. To entice players to play even though the guild is in the copper league, sufficient personal rewards will help.

Lionhead

Baronet
Lastly, we know that most of you had the feeling that the rewards are way to similar for first and last placed guilds in a Battleground, but the gap tends to increase if you get stuck in a league, as top guilds will be able to gain up to 550.000 power. It may not be seen as 'worthy' in a short-term basis, but the treasure at the end of the rainbow is.

I hope you are ready to release even more Guild levels then. On my main, the Guild with the highest level went from 75 to 91 with the blink of an eye, when you recently opened up for lvl 100. I assume there´s guilds around the world, who has already maxed out yet again?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
On my main, the Guild with the highest level went from 75 to 91 with the blink of an eye,
how long has it been that the levels were not increased? Years probably... All the guild power accumulated over that time was added at once...
I hope you are ready to release even more Guild levels then.
To get from Level 99 to 100 with the power from the GBG alone you need to consistently play in Diamond league and always finish in the upper places... so there is still some time...

But yes, if your servers top guild has other decent power incomes, then they might reach Lvl 100 in 2 years maybe... new guild levels might have been added by then ;)

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
To get from Level 99 to 100 with the power from the GBG alone you need to consistently play in Diamond league and always finish in the upper places... so there is still some time...;)
99 ---> 100 = 9 100 000 pts
best guilds without GBG = +/- 90 days (> 100,000 / day)
best guilds with GBG = +/- 60 days (150,000 / day)

With Ceres it will decrease because HoF and GE will bring more

Thank you for your answer but it is short to be sufficient. As you NEED TO DO MUCH MORE ADJUSTMENTS.

- ADJUST REWARD TO THE TRUE PERFORMANCE not the rank !!

- PROVIDE A GET TOGETHER & PROMOTE GROUP ACTION (not sum of individual action, but a real GROUP ACTION )

- DELIVER THE REWARD SOONER THAN AT THE END !!!
Could you please, with sugar on top, stop writing in caps?
Damn, son. We're not in kindergarden here.

Perhaps anyone here would actually value any of your posts when not entirely yelled.

DeletedUser8944

This is definitely a guild activity. I do not think a single or pair of individuals can battle enough to make a difference. We will continue to work at it but the small guilds will pretty much be out of luck I think

Natalia1

Squire
I feel that presently GvG has some good features that are absent on battlegrounds. Not sure how hard it is to transfer them, but since they are already in existence, it may be easier than starting from scratch. I am talking about being able who starts a siege, who fights, who replaces the damaged armies, or opens the slots, etc.

Also, only trusted members can do some of the actions, and that would be helpful to apply to GBG. Just my opinion as a guild leader of a large and active guild.

DeletedUser9666

This is definitely a guild activity. I do not think a single or pair of individuals can battle enough to make a difference. We will continue to work at it but the small guilds will pretty much be out of luck I think

Is it even theoretically possible for a smaller guild to have a fighting chance in GBG against one of the top 20 guilds?
Unlike GE and GvG, - in GBG guild size seems to be one of the main success factors. Is that intentional? I can see smaller guilds abandoning GBG and focusing exclusively on GvG and GE then...

Perhaps anyone here would actually value any of your posts when not entirely yelled.

I very much value esoterism's post. And I like caps - easier to read for players like me - who are nearsighted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9719

hello,
why not build the negotiation on the model of the guild expedition

coins + supplies
coins + supplies + 1 good
coins + supplies + 1 good+ 1 good
coins + supplies + 1 good+ 1 good+ 1 good
coins + supplies + 1 good+ 1 good+ 1 good+ 1 good
coins + supplies + 1 good+ 1 good+ 1 good+ 1 good+ 1 good
coins + supplies + 2 good
coins + supplies + 2 good+ 2 good
you understand the idea

and I reiterate my request for the tavern bonus of the Guild expedition to be shared with the guild Battleground

DeletedUser8743

province shild lasts 4 hours,
if a guild has 80 members, even if they do only 20 battles each one
they can do 1600 battles a day, each province in the diamond league is 160 battles
they gain 10 provinces quickly
Each individual would only be spending the time it takes to do 20 battles. Don't expect to be up there myself but the battles in diamond league would be fierce.

DeletedUser8743

Is it even theoretically possible for a smaller guild to have a fighting chance in GBG against one of the top 20 guilds?
Unlike GE and GvG, - in GBG guild size seems to be one of the main success factors. Is that intentional? I can see smaller guilds abandoning GBG and focusing exclusively on GvG and GE then...

I very much value esoterism's post. And I like caps - easier to read for players like me - who are nearsighted.
That is why they have leagues. The top guilds will be promoted to the platinum or diamond leagues. A small guild most likely will not be able to get that high.

DeletedUser8743

I feel that presently GvG has some good features that are absent on battlegrounds. Not sure how hard it is to transfer them, but since they are already in existence, it may be easier than starting from scratch. I am talking about being able who starts a siege, who fights, who replaces the damaged armies, or opens the slots, etc.

Also, only trusted members can do some of the actions, and that would be helpful to apply to GBG. Just my opinion as a guild leader of a large and active guild.
They're not making a new GVG. I don't want any of those features in GBG. None of the actions right now require guild leaders or trusted members to control anything. Players are using their own troops and their own goods. I'd expect building the provincial buildings would be controlled by guild leaders since that will use guild goods.

In.My.ConTroL

Inhouse Community Manager
Thank you for your answer but it is short to be sufficient. As you NEED TO DO MUCH MORE ADJUSTMENTS.

That's the reason why I said:
"These are not the only important topics and we want to let you know that we're checking them all." (literally)
We're reading all the comments in this thread and all the topics were forwarded to the development team (not just the ones in the bullet points).

Once again, thanks everyone for sharing your suggestions and concerns with us!

zlobnyj bot

Squire
That's the reason why I said:
"These are not the only important topics and we want to let you know that we're checking them all." (literally)
We're reading all the comments in this thread and all the topics were forwarded to the development team (not just the ones in the bullet points).

Once again, thanks everyone for sharing your suggestions and concerns with us!
chat after exiting the guild battles did not fix it? like the blue background ...

Nessie

Baronet
Please name the damn Provinces !

If there's the order - for example - "now we take Dhirpani" I'll have to click on every province - first the ones with flags but Dhirpani or whichever might be locked in the meantime, so I click on the rest of the map to find out for how long the Province is locked - and indeed, after a while I find Dhirpani (or whichever LOL) :(

DeletedUser9523

If there's the order - for example - "now we take Dhirpani" I'll have to click on every province - first the ones with flags but Dhirpani or whichever might be locked in the meantime, so I click on the rest of the map to find out for how long the Province is locked - and indeed, after a while I find Dhirpani (or whichever LOL) :(

We will actually be renaming all provinces to have a "systemic" name scheme. ;)
The idea is that the name indicates the direction, i.e. northwest, southwest etc. and the length of the name indicates how close the province is going to be towards the center. The shorter the name, the more "outward" it's gonna be.

Should already work with the next season.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
As they are already named, you mean that as in "display the names directly in the map"?

In browser, a "pop-up" on mouse-over would be a good solution. In the App... not sure...

Maybe only the neighboring provinces that actually can be attacked could get the name diplayed directly in the map...

DeletedUser8378

I loved to get an extra turn in my friedns tavern. Negotiation is too expansive but with an extra turn it's okay or give us a tavern buff for creating more goods :)