• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

DeletedUser10244

Rewards in silver league:
1. 39 Fragments, 163.8k Guild Power
2. 35 Fragments, 143.5k
7. 28 Fragments, 118.5k
8. 28 Fregments, 117.2k
and 3FP reward

zlobnyj bot

Squire
[QUOTE = "purps99, position: 88104, member: 10039"] The colors I need are more distinguishable to me. We have blue, green, blue. We also have light gold and dark gold. There is hardly any difference whatsoever. I saw 2 shades of purple on other cards.

Something with red / yellow / blue / black / white / (then orange, purple or green color of the 6th color). The presence of 3 green / blue colors on the map is then not required. or even striped instead of block color (in case color blind people have problems with certain colors). [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Tick, position: 88050, member: 8985"] [USER = 9523] @The Envoy [/ USER]
If you think about working on colors, it would be nice to have the opportunity for guilds to set the color code themselves.
This would be very useful for internal communication and tactics. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, for color blind people this would be ideal - 4 pure colors and 4 colors with hatching in different directions (vertical, horizontal and two obliquely in different directions).
Unfortunately, most of the buttons in the game are implemented in red / green, which for color-blind people has the same gray color ((
And there is nothing in the forum about this fix plan. Perhaps badly searched.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
I have a question for the developers: Let's guess that a guild has promote to the central sectors and had conquer all of them. If the connection to the central sectors (a link of the chain) is interrupted by an enemy, will all the central sectors lost?
I mean, is it necessary to be always a connection with the base?
[Sorry for my English!]

Edit: Thank you @purps99 and @nataliafelitsyn for your answers below

Last edited:

DeletedUser9719

hello

league rankings will be based on point/h accumulate during the first Battlelground
could we have a Guild Rank for the server ?

PS:
I find it unacceptable that according to the rule all guilds do not start at the copper league and can have more reward than the others even without a player

another problem
I give you an example
alone to play and that the other 7 guilds do not play
we will have the first place but all the other guilds doing nothing will have the second place

something else
why indexing the fighting at the negotiation ?

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

Emperor
@esoterism I'd rather keep the recalculation gridlock specific to GvG, personally. Don't need that headache in other parts of the game, but that's just me. If battlegrounds aren't your cup of tea, that's fine. Your participation isn't required, though doing so still helps out your guild.

DeletedUser5251

Will there be any update that allows a more simple summary of each province? Maybe something similar as GvG where simply hovering over a sector tells you the sector name, who owns it, etc? Perhaps something along that lines for the provinces, instead of having to enter each province individually to find out the status of it.

Bellasaurus

Merchant
So how does a Guild enter the Battleground?
1. Only Thursday and if you don't you don't get to play?
2. Any Guild member can initiate? Only Leaders? Only Founders?
3. Since I/we missed joining this week, I/we have to wait until next week to have any basis for comment.

DeletedUser10039

Rewards in Gold League:

1st: 65 fragments and 273K guild power
2nd: 57 fragments and 239K guild power
3rd: 52 fragments and 216K guild power
4th: 49 fragments and 203K guild power
5th: 48 fragments and 201K guild power
6th: 48 fragments and 199K guild power

DeletedUser10039

I have a question for the developers: Let's guess that a guild has promote to the central sectors and had conquer all of them. If the connection to the central sectors (a link of the chain) is interrupted by an enemy, will all the central sectors lost?
[Sorry for my English!]

No the sectors do not need to be connected to your base. But you can only attack from an adjacent sector to which you already own.

DeletedUser10039

How do we move up or down a league. Is it top 2 move up and bottom 2 move down each fortnight? Or is it based on our total score that fortnight compared to the others in our league.

DeletedUser10047

How do we move up or down a league. Is it top 2 move up and bottom 2 move down each fortnight? Or is it based on our total score that fortnight compared to the others in our league.
As explained previously:
If your placement is in the middle (i.e. you have placement 4 out of 7 participating guilds in your battleground), then your rank will not change.
Going from the middle, the more positive your result is, the more quickly you advance towards the next league. Hence, the worse your result is below the middle, the more quickly your guild will go down in league.
and
... a guild that performs clearly bad or good (i.e. having last or first placement) will climb leagues fairly quickly.
Winning once or twice in Platinum league should usually get you into Diamond league already.

Right now we only have guilds in Copper, Silver and Gold. I am quite certain that after this season we will have the first platinum battlegrounds. ;)

Natalia1

Squire
[Sorry for my English!]

Right now, no. As long as you have connection with another of your sectors, you can just keep attacking central sectors

Natalia1

Squire
Are developers keeping track of how frequently sectors change hands in a particular GBG? In active GBGs the sectors change hands frequently. But the same scores can be obtained in a much less active GBG where the turnaround is slow.

It really would be helpful to have some measure of activity, both on guild and individual player level.

Last edited:

Mr.Quib

Squire
Please keep two things in mind:
  1. A guild that is too inactive will get no reward whatsoever! They have to a certain amount of actions to be eligible for the reward.
  2. Always playing bad will not get you to higher leagues. And the league is extremely significant for all rewards (even the Forge Points that you sometimes get). ;)

well, our league has no 8th place, but two 7th (both with nothing done so far), and both of them seem to get 10 fragments - and quite a lot of guild power
Only 2 active guilds in my league, the other 6 are in 3rd place with an insane reward for doing nothing. Any inactive guild should get no placement or reward at all.

Always playing bad in this case pays off: you stay in copper league with a high chance of inactive guilds, so either you get first place with not much effort, or you get a big reward for doing nothing at all.

DeletedUser7817

Hello and congrats for the feature.

Of course is at testing now so many things we'll be changed.

Question 1: Let's say my guild conquered a sector.After 4h when the immunity disappear another guild is attacking that sector. Do I have a chance as a guild to defend or reconquer that sector or I just have to wait to be conquered, wait 4h and after to take it back?
Question 2: How many FP we'll be getting in Diamond, Platinum and Gold Leagues ?
In Cooper 2 FP
In Silver 3 FP.. but the rest?
Question 3 : We'll be GBG on live servers this year?
Another things:
a) you realise that if a guild have many members and pretty powerful they can conquer more than 10-15 sectors in the first 4h. I don't know but maybe a cap at the number of sectors who can be conquered in a day would be more strategic..
b) yup, you have to get 8-10 different colors :))
c) definitely put a progress bar/statistic for all the participants players like at GE :)-> this is very important to keep track of the hard work players and the lazy ones
d) I feel like you should make GBG more personal rewarding.. let's say that at 50 battles/negotiations you get a 50 FP pack, after 200 battles you get a 100 FP pack and 100 Diamonds etc.. after 500 battles you get 100 FP pack, terrace farm, 200 diamonds etc something like at GE. The point is that if you make it with more personal rewards it we'll be a lot more attractive, a lot !
e) You can bring a GB for GBG as well; again something like the Temple. I know that GBG is not intended to be GE but it has similar things and I'm sure that a GB for GBG we'll not make any harm. Let's say one who slow down your attrition level ;)
f) Maybe you'll put a zoom option to PC also
g) I think that when you hover the mouse on the attrition level it should also show the clock for the next reset , the attrition reset.

I wish you all the best and you are on the good road ! GG

Nessie

Baronet
Of course I am fully aware that InnoGames want to earn big money with negotiations in GBG since many players will use diamonds, however the company might still survive if they give us 4 TURNS instead of 3 turns when we have the choice between 6 different goods - or give us the chance to handle it with the tavern (4 turns not only for GvG but also for GBG)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
@The Envoy @thephantom Based on repeated requests in this thread, perhaps it could be added to the announcement that some sort of 'contribution log' is something that could be added in the future?
I'd worry that the announcement is already too long and more text probably doesn't help most people. But we'll check with the Community Managers, might be a separate post with questions and answers would be useful.

Will there be any update that allows a more simple summary of each province? Maybe something similar as GvG where simply hovering over a sector tells you the sector name, who owns it, etc? Perhaps something along that lines for the provinces, instead of having to enter each province individually to find out the status of it.
Most of that should already be present visually on the map -> colors indicate guilds, flags/badges next to flags indicate presence by other guilds and the coloring on the banner displays the progress made there.
Hovering is not a possibility on Mobile, so that's not a likely solution for something that works on both Browser and Mobile.

So how does a Guild enter the Battleground?
1. Only Thursday and if you don't you don't get to play?
2. Any Guild member can initiate? Only Leaders? Only Founders?
3. Since I/we missed joining this week, I/we have to wait until next week to have any basis for comment.
It starts on Thursday, you need to be signed up before that though. So any guild member who has the feature unlocked needs to click the building and click 'sign up' so that once Thursday comes the guild will be matched up with other guilds in the Battlegrounds.
If you're seeing the waiting time till the next season, rather than a message saying your guild is not subscribed and the option to join, then I guess someone already did the sign up.

Question 1: Let's say my guild conquered a sector.After 4h when the immunity disappear another guild is attacking that sector. Do I have a chance as a guild to defend or reconquer that sector or I just have to wait to be conquered, wait 4h and after to take it back?
Question 2: How many FP we'll be getting in Diamond, Platinum and Gold Leagues ?
In Cooper 2 FP
In Silver 3 FP.. but the rest?
Question 3 : We'll be GBG on live servers this year?
1. You cannot directly take action on a sector that you own. You can either wait for it to be conquered and try retaking it later. Or you can try advancing even further by taking over the sector of the guild trying to take over yours (if that is their only sector adjacent to yours, then the 'flag' will be dropped once the adjacency is lost).
2. It ranges between 2 forge points (Copper League) and 10 forge points (in Diamond League).
3. We'll need to wait and see.

Fenix

Viceroy
Comparing the beginning of expedition difficulty level 2 combats I think the battlegrounds combats are much more difficult, at least with my current level (21% attack and 15% defence). I also can't afford to lose the goods.

podkap1970

Emperor
Of course I am fully aware that InnoGames want to earn big money with negotiations in GBG since many players will use diamonds, however the company might still survive if they give us 4 TURNS instead of 3 turns when we have the choice between 6 different goods - or give us the chance to handle it with the tavern (4 turns not only for GvG but also for GBG)
if 4 turns, than negotiate counts only 1 point towards the sector of course, otherwise its even more overpowered