• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2019

zlobnyj bot

Squire
So, what you mean is, the game should be restricted to only offer you recipes you can actually use with the ingredients you currently have?
offer only those recipes from which I can not make a single is called bullying, at least

That would make it too easy, especially as you could force the game to give you recipes you want by using up the ingredients used in unwanted recipes first...
can I make the script do something that is not laid in it initially, on the client side, without third-party programs? tell how))))

But yeah... that is the reason why some players want the feature to exchange ingredients from last years beta fall event back.
it would be an option, at least, but not a solution to the problem with recipes. thus, recipes can limit the ability to receive a daily reward in the absence of only one ingredient in five.

Maybe @InnoGames could add the fall selection kits as one of the options in the fall ingredient chest at the DC? These selection kits could work as "Jokers" in situations like yours...
I didn’t understand what you were talking about, but it sounded interesting enough to consider. joker in this case a bunch of diamonds to buy the ingredients??

zlobnyj bot

Squire
I write about the fact that, in principle, having ingredients for certain recipes, not those that are naturally offered, I am forced to spend diamonds for the chance of getting a daily prize. Thus, attention, having an unlimited number of ingredients of 4 types (for example 4x100), in the absence of the fifth type of ingredients, you can give the player three recipes for the missing ingredient and disconnect him from participating in the daily prize draw. One of the situations may also arise, and this is the most interesting that when issuing such recipes for a long time, the player will be forced to buy the ingredient EVERY time when baking during this day.

DeletedUser9266

2 questions!
1)
Is the windmill an available item/upgrade throughout the event this fall?

2)
When does the event start in the primary servers?

zlobnyj bot

Squire
"Joker" as in "Wild card" - I did not remember the term until now (in german we use Joker in Situations like this)...
I think I understand your idea. meant sets of choices, by analogy to event buildings, only the choice of a particular ingredient? Incidentally, it would be nice to fit into the prize of the daily quest instead of the Chinese randomness, which decided to feed me apples alone (((

Unfortunately, this will not solve the problem with random recipes, which I wrote about a little higher. Except that it will make it less critical, with the possibility of circumventing this problem for completing daily quests.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I didn’t understand what you were talking about, but it sounded interesting enough to consider.

In last years exchange mechanics you paid 2 of one kind of ingredient in a quest and got a "Fall ingredient selection kit" as a reward - from the selection kit you could select one of the 5 ingredients.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Incidentally, it would be nice to fit into the prize of the daily quest instead of the Chinese randomness

well... as these would be quite "powerfull", I would not go as far as to put it in there as a guaranteed win - but as an option of 6 (so either two of any of the ingredients or two selection kits)

zlobnyj bot

Squire
In last years exchange mechanics you paid 2 of one kind of ingredient in a quest and got a "Fall ingredient selection kit" as a reward - from the selection kit you could select one of the 5 ingredients.
Unfortunately, I am here (in beta) actively playing the first year, so I did not find it.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
well... as these would be quite "powerfull", I would not go as far as to put it in there as a guaranteed win - but as an option of 6 (so either two of any of the ingredients or two selection kits)
then we will have the same Chinese randomizer with a minimal chance. ))))))))

I don’t know whether I wrote here or not, but the random person is extremely unfavorable to me. it seems that he sends a certain amount of items to the server, and I constantly do not get the things I need.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
That is why it is called "random" and not "give him what he wants"... ;)
just this morning I answered on a similar topic...
I have a feeling that we are talking on different topics)))
however, it doesn’t matter. You can agree that I can’t change the recipes myself, which means I’m not able to bake anything anymore today, if the incidents are collected and the daily task is completed?
Do you offer to spend just to participate? okay, then why not just make a tablet in the game - the event has now passed, you spent a thousand diamonds, can you pick up junk from this link? it’s much easier technically, instead of solving problems with recipes, from which none can be baked with existing ingredients, and cannot be changed by the player.
I really want a little - continue to participate in baking on this day until the last chance.

the essence of the technical side in this post (so as not to get lost)
I write about the fact that, in principle, having ingredients for certain recipes, not those that are naturally offered, I am forced to spend diamonds for the chance of getting a daily prize. Thus, attention, having an unlimited number of ingredients of 4 types (for example 4x100), in the absence of the fifth type of ingredients, you can give the player three recipes for the missing ingredient and disconnect him from participating in the daily prize draw. One of the situations may also arise, and this is the most interesting that when issuing such recipes for a long time, the player will be forced to buy the ingredient EVERY time when baking during this day.

Emberguard

Emperor
http://prntscr.com/ow3g2m
Yes, but I have 6 ingredients for baking according to other recipes))) you will not argue that the game has a recipe for baking from one apple?
And this is 6 chances to get a daily prize more than it is now.
The chance of an apple falling from incidents for my account is subjectively about 95%))
I haven’t tried this year but last year there were recipes which utilised apples both in single and multiple amounts.
can I make the script do something that is not laid in it initially, on the client side, without third-party programs? tell how))))
PoE (Process of Elimination)

You’re suggesting it give recipes based on what’s in your inventory. If it did that I could use recipes that drain everything that’s not chocolate and (I think caramel? Or was it cinnamon?) if I want to only use the chocolate pie. In doing so I’d be forcing the game to provide me with chocolate based recipes

What I’d suggest you do for now is avoid the 3 star pies unless an apple pie comes up. You need to choose based on keeping your inventory stock as evenly spread as possible. Using less ingredients at a time allows you more control over your inventory

Emberguard

Emperor
inventory control will not give you the opportunity to participate in baking without diamonds when all the recipes with one missing ingredient fall out.

Couple things
1) almost every event you will have leftover event currency at the end. Most of the time it doesn’t fit in an exact amount

2) inventory control avoids that problem occurring in the first place. Unless there were absolutely no apple recipes coming up then you had a way to avoid that outcome. You might not have realised it but it was there

I agree it’d be nice if there was some failsafe to help those that don’t find that sort of thing as intuitive. But if we can help you understand how to utilise the ingredients better as a player then you won’t have to rely solely on the game devs building in those failsafes in order to get ahead in the event

zlobnyj bot

Squire
Couple things
1) almost every event you will have leftover event currency at the end. Most of the time it doesn’t fit in an exact amount
as a rule, this means that the final balance of the event has not been made
2) inventory control avoids that problem occurring in the first place. Unless there were absolutely no apple recipes coming up then you had a way to avoid that outcome. You might not have realised it but it was there
again, I don’t need a way to avoid unintuitive things. I want to bake pies and should have such an opportunity - to bake a cupcake from what is eatable in the refrigerator. I absolutely do not care if it will be apple, orange, chocolate cake and so on)))
I agree it’d be nice if there was some failsafe to help those that don’t find that sort of thing as intuitive. But if we can help you understand how to utilise the ingredients better as a player then you won’t have to rely solely on the game devs building in those failsafes in order to get ahead in the event
promotion in leagues is for those who spend real currency in large quantities, if I understand correctly what you are talking about. I don’t care in terms of leagues)
Well, if you are a fan of rating fights for leagues, with the existing approach, a large percentage of players do not get the maximum stars without buying boxes with ingredients. There is no valor in the victory over the weak, if you understand what I mean.
Until you understand that it is possible to stop any player in the progress of the event for an indefinite time in the absence of one ingredient and this is fundamentally wrong, it is pointless to continue the dialogue with you.
Nevertheless, thanks for your participation. if all the things you describe depended on the player, that would make sense.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10172

The Fall Event mechanics are perfect, they were perfected last year. Emberguards advice is spot on. Baking items you might not want, to prevent a shortfall in any single ingredient is imperative to avoid being stuck. This isn't explained but is something the player will learn if it happens to them and they will then have the experience to avoid it happening again. We don't have our hands held through each event, because that would take away some of the excitement, the learning and devalue the entire experience. I'm happy to make a mistake and then try to avoid repeating it.

This whole page gave me a headache, I'd rather have tried to sandpaper my elbows, at least if I'd have done that I would have something to show for it.

Emberguard

Emperor
@zlobnyj bot
no I was referring to the impact of player choices. Not everyone is going to find it intuitive because not everyone’s skill set is in strategy and problem solving.

Chocolate recipes only go together with cinnamon and caramel. So if I use mainly chocolate I’m going to end up stockpiling on apple and pumpkin. If I go mainly pumpkin I may end up with more apples as well.

DeletedUser5160

Yeah and currently I have no cinnamon to bake anything. All 3 options require it and the options before that one kept requiring it. Before I knew it, I ran out.

Emberguard

Emperor
Yeah and currently I have no cinnamon to bake anything. All 3 options require it and the options before that one kept requiring it. Before I knew it, I ran out.
Sounds like a really unfortunate stream of results. Cinnamon is in all but one of the 3-star recipes. Only appears in a single 2-star and a single 1-star recipe. So for it to keep coming up you'd have to be receiving more 3's then any other recipe