• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
can the community managers please answer questions like this instead of cherry picking random questions. clarification would be appreciated. thanks.
As and when we have answers we'll keep you updated, I'm afraid we don't have all the answers yet.

DeletedUser8963

can the community managers please answer questions like this instead of cherry picking random questions. clarification would be appreciated. thanks.

You'll get 1/3rd of a day, or we can switch to "top 1 hours" :)

Just for clarification, I don't care how will those things be calculated, I'm happy these changes are happening.

DeletedUser7959

As and when we have answers we'll keep you updated, I'm afraid we don't have all the answers yet.
But this is beta server so some things we've already tested and can confirm:
• you can move HQ every calculation (every 8 hours), might be a bug because you said:
Guild Level and HQ relocation will remain on a 24 hour timer.
• after you conquer a sector the protection on it will last to the end of the current calculation timer and the next one (as was mentioned it can stay for 8-16 hours)
• releasing sectors works the same way as protection, if you drop one you won't be able to take it back until the next 2 calculations - the current and the next one (same 8-16 hours range).

The next question:
Is the 12 AM (server time) the new global reset? I mean, can I drop 4 sectors before 12 AM and then 4 after?

jovada

Regent
This is also confusing, the daily calculation remains at 8 pm i believe, but for moving hq and granting freedom to sectors it is not mentioned if they are related to every calculation or only to the daily calculation.

We definitly need timers on sectors cause now all is very , very mixed up.

DeletedUser10112

Do you mean, filling a sector with Champions then releasing it? If so, the the change is that if you release it, the sector will fill with random units of that era. That is currently active only beta only for testing.

oh thanks god. eheheh. you should implement that on live servers ASAP.
it's a shame seeing good players giving up gvg cause of those cheaters.

regarding the calculation time. of course long time players played the influence card and softned the changes a bit.
see it like a glass half full and half empty. everybody wins. the gvg changes a bit. it's not a protection of 4 hours. bad for the big ones and not a 24 hours protection bas for the smaller ones.
i think it's fair enough.

jovada

Regent
Much blablabla about champions and farmers in GvG, but that is entirely inno's fault. Since the contemporary era champions are worthless to fight with and were only good to put in sectors . From contemporary era on till now in every era you have armies that are better then "champions", making the name champion ridiculous haha.

DeletedUser10112

just took a quick look on the all ages map on beta. . lol. as i was expecting people already find a way of bending the corner. simply ask a friendly guild next to you to fill it with champions. i don't even need to conquer. ahahhaha

1BFA

Viceroy
just took a quick look on the all ages map on beta. . lol. as i was expecting people already find a way of bending the corner. simply ask a friendly guild next to you to fill it with champions. i don't even need to conquer. ahahhaha

Yeah that was know....BTW what happens in AA when someone drops?

Sam champs -> Sam troops?
Iron age champs --> Sam troops?
FE champs --> FE troops?

moideux

Merchant
New changes are very definitely anti-small guild. Only big spenders can afford to hold tons of sectors... gone totally radiculous. Typical kill the game move by Inno...

moideux

Merchant
As a software engineer, usually any changes or updates to my coding is always notated before the changes are implemented, so the CM's not knowing what is going on means that the coders do not either...

qaccy

Emperor
New changes are very definitely anti-small guild. Only big spenders can afford to hold tons of sectors... gone totally radiculous. Typical kill the game move by Inno...

You might think otherwise, but it's absolutely not a problem that a large GvG guild does better than a small non-GvG guild in GvG. In what world are these two guilds supposed to be on equal footing if they were to face off against each other?

iPenguinPat

Squire
You might think otherwise, but it's absolutely not a problem that a large GvG guild does better than a small non-GvG guild in GvG. In what world are these two guilds supposed to be on equal footing if they were to face off against each other?

Maybe he meant the gap between the "haves" and the "have nots"

Another player and i formed a brand new guild and took roughly 70 tiles from a "top 5 guild" tonight (on our main world). This just made it virtually impossible to keep protected tiles between your guild and ghost guilds - yea, it's going to be messsssy for anyone that's not watching 20-24hr/day. Now we just let them take everything back, refill, and bleed/farm them again!!! Sounds like a fun game to me!
:-D

DeletedUser7959

Much blablabla about champions and farmers in GvG, but that is entirely inno's fault.
I think they fixed the problem. GvG stands for Guild vs Guild not Me vs Myself, so now if you want to farm champions you have to ask another guild to fill the defense with them (what you already do). It means that the design of GvG saved and sectors do their work - provide guild power to their conquers. You didn't get guild points after releasing your territory and weren't doing it for tactic purposes against other guilds, which means you used it in the way it wasn't created for (IMO).
From contemporary era on till now in every era you have armies that are better then "champions", making the name champion ridiculous haha.
Champions in CE are pretty good against 8 tanks, especially on GvG via auto-battle. They are useless after TE when stealth ability appears.

Last edited by a moderator:

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I have not understood by what logic be allowed take part in GvG a guild that has only 1 player
then why it doesn't happen the same and the Guild Expedition

Emberguard

Emperor
I have not understood by what logic be allowed take part in GvG a guild that has only 1 player
then why it doesn't happen the same and the Guild Expedition
One player guilds can fully access Guild Expedition. There’s no restriction there just no boost for ranking as the top 3 guilds for GE

So only difference is in ranking visibility for that competitio within the competition results

DeletedUser10112

i can't test it on beta cause i'm on a small guild and i'm curious. are the siege costs the same ?

jovada

Regent
I . You didn't get guild points after releasing your territory and weren't doing it for tactic purposes against other guilds, which means you used it in the way it wasn't created for (IMO).

Creating demolishon guilds is also use it in the way it wasn't created for. Inno also tryed to counter that in the past by introducing the 7 day rule and some other tricks, and yet you also do it