• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2019

DeletedUser9050

1 Doublon is like 1 quest reward.

If you get 2 or 3 per incidents, it‘s more than enough, because that are free additional doublons!

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
I've found 1, the first day Inno announced doubloons would be in incidents. None since, and I clear incidents at least 2 x a day

DeletedUser9624

Can somebody explain, why the event isn't run in app. I asked some days before. Nobody answered. That's not ok!!:(

Umbrathor

Baronet
The animations on the Crow's Nest are nice. The fish (shark?) is probably completely invisible to most people using zoom-out. It took me a while to notice it when zoomed in to the max, even.

vesgouo

Baronet
It would be great if there were a system to alert if there is an incident, like in the guild expedition. As I use animations off, many road incidents go unnoticed by being hidden behind buildings.

DeletedUser

Can somebody explain, why the event isn't run in app. I asked some days before. Nobody answered. That's not ok!!:(

We had some technical issues that delayed the release of the event on our app for testing. Though new content being tested is always delayed on our app to some extent.

DeletedUser9608

The chance of finding doubloon in the incidents must be fraction of percent. Probably second decimal, like one hundredth of a percent or something. I found exactly Zero, nada, zilch, none. And I'm here daily 2-3 times picking up every incident I can see.
Or, perhaps, it is specifically located in those incidents I cannot see (such as tree over the road BEHIND Maharaja's palace or something).
I think they might as well announce "forget it, no doubloons in incidents" and that's that

Agreed. If one is not going to show up at least every 3rd day on average, just remove them. Otherwise expect even more complaining when this goes live. Since it is quite a bit more valuable than previous event currency, I understand the low frequency, but better not to raise expectations and cause disappointment. Either increase the drop rate or remove them altogether.

Artubar

Baronet
...I've collected 3 times 5 Diamonds, but only 2x Doubloons in the last 8 days. I've never thought about complaining for getting Diamonds, but since one Doubloon costs 110 Diamonds, I think this is the right time for starting now :confused:

DeletedUser8024

For what it's worth, I'm stuck on quest 41. My guild won't open the next quest level, and a previous quest item pushed me too far in first level to be able to complete this. Not really complaining, just maybe suggesting that the event quests involving guild quests maybe be spread out a little bit more.

DeletedUser10047

For what it's worth, I'm stuck on quest 41. My guild won't open the next quest level, and a previous quest item pushed me too far in first level to be able to complete this. Not really complaining, just maybe suggesting that the event quests involving guild quests maybe be spread out a little bit more.
Presuming that you actually mean quest 42 ("Complete 7 encounters by fighting OR Acquire some (2 - 4) sectors without fighting"), note that an alternative means of completing the quest is provided.

The previous quest that involved GE was back at quest 34 - "Gain control over a province OR Solve 12 encounters in the Guild Expeditions". That is pretty spread out already.

If the alternatives offered to these quests aren't to your liking, and your current guild doesn't open up GE levels, you might think about joining a guild that caters to more active players.

DeletedUser9624

I know and understand that it always comes a bit later in the app. This time, however, the app players could not attend the event. That's too bad.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
As it is close to the event’s end, some last thoughts:
1) Overall, worthwhile. As a largely pure chance event, it is not very interesting. (loved the archeology mini game)
2) The rebalanced Crows’ nest is worthwhile for my main city. Not sure about its utility for other cities.
3) Got my Pirate ship, so really happy to see ship upgrade kits in this event!
4) The Pirate’s guard post: increase attack boost to 2%.
5) Either greatly increase drop rate for doubloons in incidents, or don’t do it. Right now, extremely low drop rate creates more annoyance than excitement. Something like what Umbrathor suggests: maybe give 2 doubloons after every 15 Quests completed, and for last quest (an additional 4 in total).
5) The wheel….. a slight increase in the quality of the green circle prizes would be very nice. Maybe add a ‘victory tower upgrade kit’ in place of the Tike Totem? Otherwise the antiques’ dealer will be overflowing with Tikis……
6) Event on App before it ends is always appreciated

6zeva9

Baronet
5) The wheel….. a slight increase in the quality of the green circle prizes would be very nice. Maybe add a ‘victory tower upgrade kit’ in place of the Tike Totem? Otherwise the antiques’ dealer will be overflowing with Tikis……

The ‘victory tower upgrade kit’ is already on the Wheel as a Silver Reward. What has been missing from this Event is the Rogues Den.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
When can we expect the event on Live servers?
All in all a fine and nice event.
5) Either greatly increase drop rate for doubloons in incidents, or don’t do it. Right now, extremely low drop rate creates more annoyance than excitement. Something like what Umbrathor suggests: maybe give 2 doubloons after every 15 Quests completed, and for last quest (an additional 4 in total).
Yes it is low drop, but nice when you find one. I have found 4 so far, maybe 5, not really that bad. We startede to get them halfway in the event.
4) The Pirate’s guard post: increase attack boost to 2%.
Agree with this one

WillyWuff17

Squire
still ZERO for me. Seems the probability of finding a doubloon in an incident is MUCH TO LOW (0.0001%?)

As far as I remember the Incidents are planned at the first logon of the day. If you do this with the App and the Event is not enabled on it yet, you will not get them. Is your first logon with the App?
I am playing with the browser only these days, and got 2-3 (ca.) during the event.