• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2019

DeletedUser9807

This event would definitely be more exciting if the prizes on the wheel were better. It's not much fun when you spin the wheel to get more coins or supplies or items to sell at the antique dealer. I'd love to see more items I can actually use like goods and forge points. And the pirate guard post.....another item to sell at the antique dealer. Ho hum.....

DeletedUser7624

Hey guys, stop whining about CN!
You say 100 diamonds is crap prize? In my realm there are 14 worlds, means 14 diams per freaking DAY! It's about 5k a year! Not much but hey, how much real money u save on that?

DeletedUser7624

The game has 10 bugs.
The sailing doesn't always go to 3 steps.
The other 9 bugs are that all 9 prizes on the steering wheel are crap.
U don't like it - don't play! Not a rocket science ya know!

DeletedUser9548

Completed Quests 2 and 7 asking to pay supplies but my supply level is dropping from quests asking for a huge amount of supplies. I’m not finding many supplies on the Guild Expedition and I’ve built a Lighthouse of Alexandria for the supply boost it gives. It’s only level 1 so is not much of a help. Now I find myself stuck and I’m only up to Quest 18 asking once again to pay for supplies but this time it’s quite a HUGE amount. Being that I’m only in the Late Middle Ages, I find 52,500 supplies a bit too much.

Well the summer event was fun while it lasted. I’ll set all my supply buildings for 1-2-day productions and just login once a day until I’ve accumulated 52,500 supplies. I’m not getting myself stressed out over an event that’s supposed to be enjoyable. Please game devs, change the amount of supplies to an affordable level for players that are in the lower ages.

Kesto11

Farmer
If you have supplies problems, you should consider slowing down your advancement and adjust your city accordingly. The only time supplies should be an issue is the first couple weeks you start playing the game. After that, it's on you to figure out how to balance resources.

Dessire

Regent
im in the point where now im deleting SoKs for buildings that give more FP per square than a SoK. 5 fp per 25 squares is 1 fp per 5 squares, that means is not very useful for me. in my city i don't have sacred skywatch because i don't need them, 6 squares per 1 fp...i have more SoKs in the inventory so don't need the SKW, the only good part is I can delete 1 TF to put this because TF gives you 1 FP per 6 squares. i like the boost, i like the population, i like the number of FP per day, i dont like the size, everything is good excepting the size, change it at least to 4x5 or 4x4 pls n.n (I'll build this building anyway, even if they change the size or not because more FP per building is better than have a lot of buildings giving 1 FP per building).

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It is just like the Matches in the Christmas Event last year, you have an equal chance of moving forward 1, 2 or 3 spaces.
Knowing that it would come up I asked my actual neighbour who also plays on beta to record the moves that we got. He has been luckier than me.
After 5 days and 50 turns each of the compass the split is 1=30%, 2=32% and 3=38%
With the same number of turns still to come over the next 16 days. It means anyone should be able to make 9 to 10 complete journeys without spending any diamonds.

Was wondering about that as well - I did some simulations and found that if we assume an even split between 1, 2 and 3, it is about 99% sure to get at least 9 grand prizes and the CN to max... so there will be some unlucky guys out there, but the broad mass will get it to max...

Julvs

Merchant
13 days to finish and 12 misions left, 25 doblons. I need 41 sail to reach the last upgrade. Perhaps Gods of Luck will help me?

DeletedUser10193

Oh yeah, that looks good. I'm happy with that building and it looks awesome too.
Does the medal amount scale with age?

DeletedUser9761

It was nice to see the Guard post increase to 4% but another 1% on the Pirate post would seem appropriate as well. Thank you.