• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2019

DeletedUser7959

pirate guard posts are excellent?, ok, i think i have to stop here :)
Why not? 1% attack per square, I think it's very good.
Botanical Rotunda / Checkmate Square / Speaker's Corner - size 3x3 (9 squares), all give 10% attack (in SA:M), it's 1.1% attack per square.
P.S. yes, the size is small and you need many of them to get a significant boost + it requires aid, so that could be a minus. But I see this as a chance to remove some unnecessary road in between buildings and put a few guard posts there. ;)
Screenshot_8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4379

' . . . Honestly, I think the problem is that they just don't play their own game, at least not in any serious way . . . '
This theory has been advanced several times in the past.
I agree with it.

D-Best

Squire
When we navigate and that compass appear with 5 options: 2 options to forward once, 2 options to advance twice, and 1 option to advance three times, how are chances divided?
1. 40% for an advance, 40% for two advances, 20% for three advance?
2. or 33.3% for all options?

Kesto11

Farmer
Why not? 1% attack per square, I think it's very good.
Botanical Rotunda / Checkmate Square / Speaker's Corner - size 3x3 (9 squares), all give 10% attack (in SA:M), it's 1.1% attack per square.
P.S. yes, the size is small and you need many of them to get a significant boost + it requires aid, so that could be a minus. But I see this as a chance to remove some unnecessary road in between buildings and put a few guard posts there. ;)

The ratio is good, but eating 20 polishes per day on 10 Guard Posts is incredibly wasteful. Only need 1 motivation for a checkmate square.

Natalia1

Squire
Guard posts are very low on priority to get polished. Right now just about everything in my city is motivated and polished and they are not

6zeva9

Baronet
When we navigate and that compass appear with 5 options: 2 options to forward once, 2 options to advance twice, and 1 option to advance three times, how are chances divided?
1. 40% for an advance, 40% for two advances, 20% for three advance?
2. or 33.3% for all options?
It is just like the Matches in the Christmas Event last year, you have an equal chance of moving forward 1, 2 or 3 spaces.
Knowing that it would come up I asked my actual neighbour who also plays on beta to record the moves that we got. He has been luckier than me.
After 5 days and 50 turns each of the compass the split is 1=30%, 2=32% and 3=38%
With the same number of turns still to come over the next 16 days. It means anyone should be able to make 9 to 10 complete journeys without spending any diamonds.

Frankiedk

Squire
Why does Crows Nest's Coin indicator not get updated when CN gets MOtivated? On all other buildings the coin payout is updated when building is MOtivated.

Is the random payout dependent on the MOtivation? Meaning does it pay if MO or is the MO not affecting the random payout?

DeletedUser9625

From my point of view there are not enough possibilities in this event to win more kits for the ship from last year. It does not help me here on the beta anyway, but I still have a couple of started ships on the German server, which I would like to finish.
As for the Crow's Nest, sure, there have been better prizes, but we can hardly expect the prices to get better from event to event. And there were already worse prices.;)

Feanor II

Baronet
From my point of view there are not enough possibilities in this event to win more kits for the ship from last year. It does not help me here on the beta anyway, but I still have a couple of started ships on the German server, which I would like to finish.
As for the Crow's Nest, sure, there have been better prizes, but we can hardly expect the prices to get better from event to event. And there were already worse prices.;)

I've seen them on the wheel many times. You just need to wait for them to appear, then spend your dubloons and hope for the best. The Ship is not the grand prize for this event. Regarding the Crow's Nest, I'm not saying it's bad per se; I'm saying it doesn't measure up to other fully-leveled Event buildings we've had recently and thus not worth spending diamonds on.

Frankiedk

Squire
From my point of view there are not enough possibilities in this event to win more kits for the ship from last year.
I have won 13 in the event so far, last year i barely got to 12, in both events i've spent in the region of 2.500 diamonds. Not proud of it, but have been sniping Ship updates, when other people have been refreshing the wheel.

Feanor II

Baronet
I have won 13 in the event so far, last year i barely got to 12, in both events i've spent in the region of 2.500 diamonds. Not proud of it, but have been sniping Ship updates, when other people have been refreshing the wheel.

Why wouldn't you be proud of it? Sounds like you're winning the event ;)

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I do like this event a lot more than the Soccer event, I got the missing upgrates to my second ship and even when my Crown Nest only are level 5 yet, it already got a place in my town. I rarely place event Grand Prices before I have all upgrated. I got 25 goods my time from first harvest, not bad for a level 5 event item.

My feedback to this event:

I don't like game of chance and this event is exactly this. You cannot plan anything and every strategy you have is again based on luck. Game of chance with the wheel and main prize another lottery where at least 3 prizes (medals, coins, supplies) are something I don't care about at all. 5x5 is too big. Best thing from this event is a ship from last years event (and again it's a game of chance to get it). That's sums it up from my point of view.

Feanor II

Baronet
hmm ... what's wrong with the "Refresh and Spin" button (the right of the two)?

You don't get sarcasm, do you ;)

To break it down, I was responding to the complaint that
just checked the wheel.... still crap for prizes
with the suggestion that perhaps there's something you can do about
still crap for prizes
by ironically wishing that there were a means to swap the "wheel" prizes, when in fact such an option already exists-the Refresh and Spin button you reference. Therefore @samuelvimes complaint of
just checked the wheel.... still crap for prizes
is a rather absurd complaint, since
still crap for prizes
can be easily remedied via said button. Ironically wishing for something that already exists was intended as a means of driving home the point of how silly the complaint is.