• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Notification on settlements

Andi47

Overlord
The same goes for the Mars colony: the notification is now on 24/7 although there are no iddle buildings.. looks like a bug to me

I don't have this - maybe you have a residential building hidden behind your spaceport, which has a production finished?

caro

Farmer
No hidden buildings :) the 24/7 notification appeared at the same time as the 'settlement' notification

This is not actually a bug. The behavior has changed to show when an action can be taken, even if it is to start a new settlement.

I have to add an actuall bug to this. I started new settlement this morning and I started construction of my 2 axe smiths. After one hour and 5 minutes I checked the boat and there was no notification at all although action could be taken (I was able to start production because those two axe smiths were finally constructed after an hour). So in my opinion "idle" buildings in which you can start production fall into definition of "action can be taken". Or not? And yet no notification was present. However (as me and several others posted already in this thread and you already reply to that) notification was there during whole time when settlement was on cooldown after I abandoned it and no action could be taken for hours.

DeletedUser

However (as me and several others posted already in this thread and you already reply to that) notification was there during whole time when settlement was on cooldown after I abandoned it and no action could be taken for hours.

Also a bug that we are working on :)

housemouse

Squire
but please also remember that we play in several worlds. That confuses and annoys
I'm still in the middle of the game in other worlds, now you can click anywhere on it permanently. :-/
and that now and then no notification comes, even if productions are done, that's happened to me more often.

DeletedUser9410

This bug is known since last week Tuesday! Again I got an icon on settlement (not running until tomorrow) and a nonsense-icon on colony (nothing to collect).

Its not a bug, its been set that way, personally i do not like it. I much preferred the old way when there was nothing unless you had something to collect.

julie66

Farmer
I don't think the real bug here has been addressed or fixed. The exclamation point still shows, but when this all first started. I started not being able to interact with the settlement. I couldn't get the settlement to move around when I clicked and dragged. I couldn't collect on finished productions. When this showed up I'd have to log completely out of foe and log back in, making sure collecting the settlement was the very first thing I did when I logged in, otherwise I'd have the same problem again...and again.
Recently, I've noticed that when the settlement is frozen up like that, I can click on the parchment icon in the lower left corner of the settlement view (it lets you buy the next building in the development process). If I do that, the settlement view seems to blink, and wake up and start interacting with my touch pad.
This behavior is repeatable.
I use
Windows 10
chrome
HTML5

housemouse

Squire
Yes, that's the same by me.
Since then you often have to change to the city a few times and back to collect productions. The sign just annoys me just as well. I play on 5 worlds and often click for free. Little time was even less effective. :(
OS X
FF
HTML5

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
That is a completely separate issue though, and not related to the notification which should not have any problems at this stage.