• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

DeletedUser4381

I can see this Age testing will be long before hitting the live server.

Hahahahahaha. It'll go live, arguments and all, at the originally scheduled time. History has shown Innerf are fine with fixing massive problems like this weeks after it's live... If they bother at all.

The feedback I've been getting in my live worlds from the heavy diamond buyers I know is that if TVP comes out as is they'll stop buying diamonds.
What they've said to me is that if after a couple of years of heavy spending on the game to make their cities just about invulnerable that money they've spent turns out to have been wasted, then even those that don't quit entirely will stop spending.
Personally I've always believed that you lose more in lost production by dedicating too much of your city to defence than you possibly could from the occaisional plunder, so it won't make that much difference to my main world apart from letting me sell loads of SAM goods, but they asked me to pass on their views so that's what I've done.

PrinceArthur

Steward
A quick feedback from me for The Virgio Project: a rebalancing should be considered.
  1. It's passive bonus for battle is similar compared to what Kraken and Arctic Orangery feature. Considering that the Virgio Project doesn't produce fp, though, I would expect it should deliver at least the number of chances per day that the Kraken does, if not more as it's much higher in age. The percentage and percentage increases for the chance I think is OK, but the number of chances per day is quite off considering it's higher in age than the Kraken and doesn't produce any fp.
  2. It's production bonus is quite off as well. Right now it's more like an EMA Bonus like the Cathedral of Aachen produces ... but considering it's WAY higher in age it should be producing way more coins! More like 1 Million increase every 10 levels would be what I would kind of expect.

DeletedUser9523

Just chiming in to give you an update on The Virgo Project.
Due to your passionate discussions about neighbourhood attacks, we decided to exclude the missile launch skill from neighbourhood attacks.
Expect an update about this soon (somewhen in the next few weeks). :)

Also, thank you for bringing this up!

DeletedUser

Due to your passionate discussions about neighbourhood attacks, we decided to exclude the missile launch skill from neighbourhood attacks.

That's nice.

I hope you realize now there will be no point in building it at all and you throw in FPs to the deal :D

DeletedUser9982

Get some FPs production, in one of these GBs
Thats enough for me :)

Thank you :)

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I do not support the addition of fp.
the possibility of having fp is more and more important.
players can move or climb the GB faster and faster, even beginners through the arcs of other players.

On the contrary the speed of evolution of the guilds has changed little (only with the expeditions).

That's why I advocate a bonus that allows guilds to gain power. No GB does this - Full of GB give fp.

iPenguinPat

Squire
The feedback I've been getting in my live worlds from the heavy diamond buyers I know is that if TVP comes out as is they'll stop buying diamonds.
What they've said to me is that if after a couple of years of heavy spending on the game to make their cities just about invulnerable that money they've spent turns out to have been wasted, then even those that don't quit entirely will stop spending.
Personally I've always believed that you lose more in lost production by dedicating too much of your city to defence than you possibly could from the occaisional plunder, so it won't make that much difference to my main world apart from letting me sell loads of SAM goods, but they asked me to pass on their views so that's what I've done.

Funny, in my polling of top diamond buyers/spenders on Korch, they all think TVP is "garbage" "lame" "a waste of space" and don't really care. I'd like changes (because it sucks) and think it's crazy anyone is worried about it. At least we can agree we'd like changes, even if for opposite reasons :)

Adding guild power to one of these GBs would be awesome. New guilds are at a major disadvantage to old guilds due to recruitment bonus. Support pool/fp/etc are whatever, but having 10-15% lower recruitment bonus really adds up over the course of a couple of months.

Goods post FE only have value if people are going to use them to build GBs. Without a good SAM Great Building, the value of the goods will be next to nothing. I hope that Inno will do more to revamp them than simply take away the ability to hit the neighborhood

DeletedUser8262

I really hope they get the adjustment right because as things stand there is little incentive to take any of my live cities into SAM. I find it demands much more of my time than any other age and while i like the new colony feature the GB's are just about useless which means the SAM goods will be too. Better to stay in VF raking in FE goods that will always have a sale and GvG value

mariedo

Farmer

This GB will no longer have any interest ... This game becomes more and more boring ...

Miepie

Baronet

That makes it the most useless GB you've released in a long long time hahahahahaha nice work :rolleyes:

Sorry to tell you but tweaking the current virgo is useless, you should go back to the drawing board and try again. Just dump the whole current idea in the bin and start from scratch (well you can keep the graphics)

Feanor II

Baronet

I hate to point out the obvious, but you do understand that was literally the ONLY point of building the thing? Why in the name of all the Forge gods would anyone build it now? To get one free GvG battle out of hundreds a day? This GB has now gone from being awful to utterly useless.

I challenge you (respectfully, of course :) ) to provide a rationale for this trash heap. I was never going to build it anyway since I don't need it to get through neighborhood defenses, but at least in the past there was a sales hook as a bully/plunderer-deterrent. Couple this with Stargazer and you've completely wrecked SA:M GBs. Like releasing Colosseum and Gaea Statue. You wait over a year for a new GBs and it's, well, this. Like a kid waiting for Christmas all year and getting a lump of coal.

You can still fix it by adding a Kraken-esque FP bonus. It would still be mediocre, but at least "abysmal shipwreck of a GB" wouldn't be applicable the way it is right now.

forwandert

Farmer

So for app players this is now practically a redundant GB from launch on live servers? Once the SAM campaign map is done. We would have to stretch GE over 7 days to make any use of it.

So there are so many ideas and suggestions in this topic and what you do? You took the worst possible idea that was mentioned here and implement it. So a very bad GB is now even worse! You should instead admit that original Virgo idea was bad and remade it as a whole. Many people including me already told you that this "kraken" is not interesting. But no, you keep it (I wonder if it is just out of pride or why???) and make it more useless. But hey, there is a silver lining, because if you actually made it good, I would have to build it (and pay insane amount of FPs to SA:M players for goods). Now I can focus on my other buildings which I am still leveling and skip SA:M alltogether. Also if it stays like this there is no reason to enter SA:M for high end players who make quite a bit of income from selling goods.

XDragon

Farmer
Let's look on the bright side. Players now do not need to spend thousands of FP on new GB. :D
In general, it is, of course, sad if this is the only change from Innogames after such a flow of feedback.

Last edited:

Feanor II

Baronet
There are positive things in it. Players now do not need to spend thousands of FP on pumping new GB. :D
In general, it is, of course, sad if this is the only change from Innogames after such a flow of feedback.

Translation=there's no now point in building either SA:M GB.

Congrats Inno, your new-age GBs are now COMPLETELY worthless. You've successfully created a product that no one wants.