• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Virtual Future - Part 3

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Lionhead

Baronet
The "Spolis of War"-indicator on the far right scroll-bar does not live update (at least not in html5, don´t know about flash).

Can anyone tell med how you´re shown when and what you´re awarded after a victory?
I have gone through 10 victories now with the Spoils of War bonus active, and have seen no indications of a reward. Do I have to keep track of my goods to calculate if I have gotten a reward?

Teak

Steward
33% for goods- Yeah ofc a player who gets this GB to 80 or even above clearly hasn't 50-100k VFgoods ... wtf

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can anyone tell med how you´re shown when and what you´re awarded after a victory?
I have gone through 10 victories now with the Spoils of War bonus active, and have seen no indications of a reward. Do I have to keep track of my goods to calculate if I have gotten a reward?
You get a reward window displaying the prize:
SpoilsOfWar.png

DeletedUser

Going to build Himeji because it looks great and reminds me of good old Civilization times.
The rewards... well... Besides FP I don't need any of them, tbh.

DeletedUser8351

Good evening
Is it possible to know the resources of this new GM?

Stajny11

Farmer

Slo by jeste poslat jake jsou procenta na odmeny a pocet bitev podle levelů

Translation:
It would still be possible to send what are the percentages of rewards and the number of battles by level

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-02-04
Please provide an English translation when you post on the Beta-forum in another language!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Contemporary era and 2M = advanced player nowadays? :)
Don't do neighbours but have a plundering GB in your city? And you think that a FPs+Goods GB is worse that them for a non-plundering player? xD
Beta account is not my main, sweetie, don't forget that :) it's only account to see what is coming next and make it kind of pretty little city I would not dare to waste space on my main :D

DeletedUser8963

Love the new GB, it won't make me look for a space in my city to fit it in, as it's almost as good as victory tower upgrade kits...

DeletedUser9112

We will still favor the players of the big guild. Those who fight against champions in TA. A big GG has you

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Incidentally, from envoy's table on the front page and surveying some of the growing buildings on live... this building looks amazing...

upload_2019-1-28_15-10-48.png

cyan numbers are rough interpolations - main thing i'd point at is the avg FP column which is overall growing faster than 1 FP a level (mostly from the levels where charges go up). And you're getting goods and rogues and diamonds besides.

This could also serve as a traz replacement in low-activity worlds that just want a supply of unattached rogues for GE.

If anything I'd expect this building to get a nerf before release but I think with the reward being attached to needing to fight battles it might get through.

Last edited: