• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Next new Great Building

Silveralius

Squire
I found this image of GB that I do not know.
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/shared/gui/greatbuildings/X_IronAge_Landmark3.jpg
X_IronAge_Landmark3.jpg

DeletedUser8061

Maybe they are so fond of all the GB suggestions they got during our "Design a new Great Building" contest? :D

Andi47

Overlord
Maybe devs just don´t like number 2? :D

The lighthouse? This should NEVER be replaced!

IF they want to REPLACE one, then they should replace number 1 (Colosseum)

Edit: And if the devs release more early (and not so early) age GBs, then they should release some of the clouded bonus maps (colonial, progressive, modern, postmodern, contemporary, tomorrow and future eras) and give us extra expansions as rewards from these maps.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7059

I mean that devs dont like only just number 2. ;) not a second GB.
But that is option too... :D

But i compleatly agreed with your point about bonus maps. :) Especialy that in colonial age is there for long time under cloud...

qaccy

Emperor
But i compleatly agreed with your point about bonus maps. :) Especialy that in colonial age is there for long time under cloud...

In addition to the section west of Colonial, there are also clouded provinces on each map up to and including the Future, with the exception of Industrial. That map presumably does not because that's the one map beyond Colonial where we actually got those optional provinces unlocked. I do wonder why they continued to save parts of each map for assumed 'later' additions but never actually delivered on them. Perhaps it'll all be one big package further down the road?

Maybe even see the return of Ragu Silvertongue, who promised to 'be back' after getting kicked out of your city in Colonial but hasn't even been mentioned since then. Or even Myciena, who vanished without a word in Arctic...I'm sure most of you don't pay any attention to details like who each questgiver is but this is something that's particularly nagged me more than it should.

Andi47

Overlord
@Zarok Dai Is the GB shown in this thread (see start posting) identical with the GB, which is announced here? (Graphic looks different, but this might have changed just after the announcement?)
Or can we expect a third GB for Iron Age - which makes more sense to keep for longer, than the Oracle (which seems to be meant just as a help for quick start)

BTW: If third GBs will be announced for the eras of Iron Age through Future Era, I repeat my suggestion to unlock the bonus areas on the continent map from Colonial through Future eras, with enough expansions as rewards. (and maybe blueprint rewards for the respective era additional GB in the respective bonus questlines)

Andi47

Overlord
or how about an expansion GB
it gives one expansion per level

and if a player sells it the city will implode (because of losing the expansions)

One expansion per level seems to mighty (players will bring them to sky-high levels all the way up to the moon - they might even be among the first Level-500-GBs in FoE in this case, way before Arcs and other GBs reach this level)
If Inno ever releases such a GB, there should be a slow-down, so that it does not give TOO many expansions at high and super-high levels.

I know, most people these days have microwave-fried brains and thus very bad memories ...or maybe some have not been at FoE this long, anyways, for those interested:
- Early Middle Age landmark 3 has been a (never implemented) naked 5x5 version of what later became the Temple of Relics
- High Middle Age landmark 2 has been the central temple of Angkor Wat, 5x5, never implemented
- Late Middle Age landmark 2 was the old name of the Observatory (which became All Age Easter Bonus 4)

DeletedUser3885

Hello.
For when another defensive GB?
we have two attackers and only two defenders

DeletedUser4285

One expansion per level seems to mighty (players will bring them to sky-high levels all the way up to the moon - they might even be among the first Level-500-GBs in FoE in this case, way before Arcs and other GBs reach this level)
If Inno ever releases such a GB, there should be a slow-down, so that it does not give TOO many expansions at high and super-high levels.

how that can work is 1 expansion every level till level 9 then 2 expansions at level 10. After that it can be 1 expansion every 10 levels.

Maybe they can release a GB that allows players to have a chance at getting Forge Points for every player they aid. Higher levels will not only increase the chance of getting FPs but also the amount of FPs gained from each AID. The passive bonus could be defence that works like deal castle and st basils.