• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Lionhead

Baronet
Zarok, that is weaseling at its worst. The message was clearly meant to be understood - and was - that options would be available to research.

I don´t get you.
You even link to the announcement made, where it clearly is stated, that the alternative will be added to two upcomming questlines, "and then we´ll see how that goes". How you can translate that to alternatives will be available in all future events is beyond me.

1) It just does not make sense to try appeasing players with 'sometimes' there will be options. For all strategic purposes, sometimes offering an alternative is the same as never offering one.

No, I am saying that Inno should recognise that strategic play is only possible when players can make informed decisions, and that Inno should keep their word.

According to Wikepedia strategy is a high level plan to achieve one or more goals under conditions of uncertainty.
Though english is not my native language, I would sat that you´re wrong regarding both quotes.

LadyHecate

Marquis
I was disappointed at the end of this event, we did not get the opportunity to upgrade our Confectionary building. I hope the developers will reconsider and bring that option back next year.
Agreed! Although the option also exists to add a Confectionery Upgrade into a Daily Challenge prize chest much as the Maypole Upgrade appears in one of the DC Event Chests.

clebert

Merchant
No, I am saying that Inno should recognise that strategic play is only possible when players can make informed decisions, and that Inno should keep their word.

Tech quests are fine. Map quests are fine. Neither are good without alternatives.

It isn't about making things easy: donating hundreds of current/previous age goods is challenging and difficult - not the kind of thing any player would do unless they are really committed to staying in the age they are in.

So if you really want to misrepresent what anyone has said then go ahead and pass along that we all want ti remove every tech and map quest, Or, you might try to understand what is being said and berate Inno on our behalf.
No doubt Inno is a business and intend sell diamonds ,but is not nice >>>>
1)kill a traditional building as a confectionary and updates
2)Need review double payout when you got a shuffle as next
3)Research 3 techs in the same event and worth, the last without option
There are thousands and thousands of players that chose stay at the same
age , for that will be nice if >>>
1)do not have research a tech or gain control over a province on mini-events
2)make sure research a tech , acquire a province and acquire sectors without
fighting, will have options ,do not enforce the player go to age up if his choice
is stay at the same age,let him play the game his way. I believe is supposed
the players having a lot goods of current age if is still a long time on the
same era and wanted stay there,so donating goods is not that bad.
3)Research technologies,acquire provinces or those ridiculous finish productions
more than 10 times for make harder the level of difficulty can easily be substituted
by other harder quests ,i won't list them here for don't get players as enemies.
haha. Bring this up Zarok Dai, be our voice, thanks for everything.

DeletedUser8262

I'd hoped to stock up on a few Sok's during the event and as they had appeared in the early stages when most players had only a few stars saved i was hoping to see them again towards the end, unfortunately the shrine of ohhh turned up ... total waste of 400 stars ... smells like a very cynical attempt by IG bean counters to make players spend diamonds

DeletedUser5160

Aaaand this is why beta is dying ..... Inno keeps giving us previews of trash ...

DeletedUser

Aaaand this is why beta is dying ..... Inno keeps giving us previews of trash ...

Wait a minute... Beta is dying?!?! And no one told me?!?! :D

I apologize, but while I appreciate all the feedback we get here, we will have to agree to disagree on this statement.

Beta is far from dying, of that I am sure.
And just for the record, you all might be interested to know that our active player base here on Beta has been relatively stable for the entire year, and we are above the numbers we were at this same time last year.
We have always had a very committed community here on Beta, and I have always been proud to be involved. If anything I see Beta growing over the coming months, not dying.
Just my opinion, thanks all.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Hi, Zarok Dai!
I have not knowledge about what happens on Beta server, but in my live server lots of people have left. The desertion is so big that I lose 50% of my friends and I am now looking for people to replace them and this is an ingrateful task. Sincerely, I think Devs must listen our opinions because we are the gamers and we know what happens at this side.

DeletedUser4379

I was disappointed at the end of this event, we did not get the opportunity to upgrade our Confectionary building. I hope the developers will reconsider and bring that option back next year.
Actually, I'm rather hoping we have a whole new group running the show next year.

clebert

Merchant
Hi, Zarok Dai!
I have not knowledge about what happens on Beta server, but in my live server lots of people have left. The desertion is so big that I lose 50% of my friends and I am now looking for people to replace them and this is an ingrateful task. Sincerely, I think Devs must listen our opinions because we are the gamers and we know what happens at this side.
Agree about the desertion Cecilia, in 2015 i found a guild with 30 friends on live server Arvahal , in the last 18 months 28 quit FoE,have me and 1 more left !! Same is happening in my other 8 worlds , where friends from 3, 4 years ago
suddenly disappear. I really don't know what happen, new players are on Cell Phone can not get GvG and also
new players recently get a fever, if your guild don't give them the goods for Arc they leave the guild ,if you give the goods the guild get nothing back ... weird the recently changes on the style to play ....

dolphin

Marquis
I to have to say that beta is stagnating.
I can't find a guild with enough active players (more than 2 or three) that can assist in leveling GBs.