• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

[Discussion] - Beta Lottery

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please post any discussions or feedback related to our lottery in this thread.
The details of how our lottery works can be found here.

Thanks all, and good luck,
Z.D.

DeletedUser

Hi all,
Just so you are aware this is not the thread to post your numbers. The thread is here.

LadyHecate

Marquis
Since the advertisement of the Lottery, I've seen a significant increase in the number of participants! Might need to widen the number selection to avoid multiple accounts having to split the winnings; unless we all get the winning amount instead of it being split evenly.

DeletedUser

Since the advertisement of the Lottery, I've seen a significant increase in the number of participants! Might need to widen the number selection to avoid multiple accounts having to split the winnings; unless we all get the winning amount instead of it being split evenly.

I agree, I think we will change it after this week.

DeletedUser6863

I agree is it possible to have the lottery on live servers please.

DeletedUser

I agree is it possible to have the lottery on live servers please.

You can ask the Community Management teams on your live servers about this. Community Managers are the ones that determine what types of contests they like to run on their forums.

BRUDAN

Merchant
posted on the community manager of my forum.br to implement the lottery, 5 days after the publication and have no answer.

what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.