• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser3741

I've seen the Western Palace Tower (the goods one, not the FP one) listed as both needing and not needing a road connection. Which is correct? Thanks!

Both Palace Towers need road
bhdnqc.jpg
ekp8au.png

DeletedUser

Hi guys,
I want to thank everyone for taking the time to share their feelings about the event here. It is very helpful for us to know how our community feels about what we are doing, even when it's not all roses.
Your feedback has been forwarded and our game designers are aware of it. They are currently reviewing all of it and are discussing if/what adjustments should be made to the balancing. I’ll keep you up to date on any changes.

DeletedUser5160

@Zarok Dai

I think some of the back end changes the devs have made were adjusting what is classified as Gold and SIlver. When the event first started, could have sworn that the 3 tickets prize were Gold, but now they're Silver. I also noticed that as the event went on, more silver and more gold were available on the wheel at once.....

If my presumptions are right, I appreciate the devs making the wheel more appealing.

DeletedUser8275

Haven't been lucky enough to complete two Indian Fountain Sets. If anyone can finish two sets, can you confirm if the coin and supply bonuses stack?

Thanks for the small changes, but the event is just boring. Not enough tickets means not enough participation. I guess more tickets would warrant more useless prizes on the wheel, but even with the current chances it would just take all of those tickets to refresh enough to even get the prize you want on the board putting us back in the same position.

Still not pleased with the gold/silver dynamic. I would much more appreciate one win PER USER rather than one win ONLY.

DeletedUser8281

I'm new here on the beta server...

To this summer event everything is actually said... almost no tickets, hardly a chance to win all the building parts, simply too big for the available space. This event produces unfortunately only... frustration.

DeletedUser7780

I have to agreed who needs pictures , they will not be used 3/4 of the time. Buildings that you can get by doing tech or GE, not good. Anyone who has played this game for at least 6 months or more, want SOKs, Rogue hideouts or WW. The sets are pretty but take up a lot of room, so don't know if I will put one in my city. I really haven't seen a prize that I would spend diamonds for tickets to take a chance to get it, especially when there is only 1 shows up even here in beta where you gave us diamonds. It just isn't as good as I had hoped it would be this year.

DeletedUser8287

Beautiful buildings in the summer event, but there is one thing I have to say (sorry in advance, animal geek here ;) The elephants in the pond, both statues and actual elephants playing in the water are african elephants. Elephants in India are asian elephants, with smaller ears and some other differing caracteristics

DeletedUser7942

Does the wheel reset or something? Opened it up and nothing was taken which seems odd, shouldn't at least one thing have been won if someone refreshed the wheel?

nothing taken on wheel - Copy.JPG

DeletedUser5097

That must it bee. When all prizes are been taken the game will refresh
it. Resulting in a full rad of prizes. When you for example does have
only 1 diamond building and 1 avatar in the rad and you already got
the avatar and spin, you will got the diamond building and the rad
will also refresh by itself.

DeletedUser8297

My first beta event but man I sure hope this event is way different when it hits the regular servers. Not enough tickets, can't get the last palace piece to save my life and can't even work on fountain, only one good prize per spot yuck. Wayyy too many productions quests. Think i am going to pass on this event qand save what tickets I do get to try for SoK's

Frankiedk

Squire
2 different 5 piece sets, obtainable from a wheel consisting of 9 fields, 6 filled with 4 pieces of not so good stuff, and the remaining 3 being 2 set pieces and 1 golden, containing a total of 5 prizes, a total of 29 prizes, of which 1 is interesting, that is a less than 5% chance, closer to 3%, increasing every time you spend a ticket. When you the finally get close to getting the prize you've gone for, someone from your neighborhood can be lucky and steal the prize, now that the chances has gone up. And refreshes, WHAT a WASTE of a ticket, you have NO idea of what you get, and only 1 prize is interesting, MAYBE.

Spent the 1.000 diamonds on tickets, as that was they were given for. Got a Sok at my 13th attempt.

Summer event used to be great, now its worse than anything I've seen from Inno.

Not solving any Event tasks to get tickets, GE is more interesting... Heck, even Treasure Hunt is more interesting, and stopped doing that almost a year ago..

DeletedUser7938

I am currently doing Maharani Pari 17/18 and set my Brewery, 2 Alchemists and 3 Spice Traders to 4 hours to do half of the 12, collected them when done, and only 3 of them registered, why does the Spice Trader not resister the supply production for the quest?