• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Trophy Points and Missions

Pafton

Viceroy
Of late I am not able to see a way to access the trophy points page as well as all the forum trophies/ achievements list. I have been noticing it for quite some time now. Could anyone provide a link to that page?

Also, it has been quite a while since the last missions happened. Have they been discontinued or is the management too lazy to start new ones?

DeletedUser

You can see most likes and most points under the Members section of the forum.
I am not sure what missions you are referring to on your second question.

Pafton

Viceroy
Missions as in the missions forum.

I clearly remember that there used to be a dedicated page for the trophy points with the list of all the trophies. I can't seem to find that now. Has it been removed?
(I am aware that trophy points can be viewed under the members section, but I wasn't referring to that :)).

DeletedUser

Thank you for clarifying.
We moved beyond the trophy system when we migrated our forum from vBulletin to Xenforo. It's just a mechanism of the forum software.
As to the testing missions, and regression missions, we also moved beyond those to a more direct method of bug reports.
However, if anyone feels that missions worked better, please share your thoughts here. We are always open to changing things to make them more efficient.

Pafton

Viceroy
We moved beyond the trophy system when we migrated our forum from vBulletin to Xenforo. It's just a mechanism of the forum software.
I see, I wasn't aware of it being a forum mechanic. So will it continue to credit trophy points without displaying the list of trophies or notifying us when we have earned one or will it remain frozen at the current number each player has for ever?
As to the testing missions, and regression missions, we also moved beyond those to a more direct method of bug reports.
However, if anyone feels that missions worked better, please share your thoughts here. We are always open to changing things to make them more efficient.
They did provide an incentive/reward for making bug reports. However, that's just my opinion. It might have been a more laborious job for the forum management.

Tanmay11

Regent
is this the same thing.....FoE season something like that?
i got a wishing well Bps and a few diamonds a few years ago
and badges(still displays badges)im on fledgling lvl