• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Pvp tournament question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser961

What happens with the tournament of Bronze Age if you advance to Iron Age? Will you be disqualified?

DeletedUser735

Not disqualified as you can say just win the tournament for one time will fetch you medals and you can buy expansions. Yeah, u have to leave the bronze but you can set up a record which players would try to beat :D

DeletedUser961

Oh i see,Thank you! So if you advance to the next age, you can't add more to the score but you won't be disqualified.

DeletedUser980

Can i just ask, are these PvP tournies like fighting for Battle points and in what way do they make you stronger?

DeletedUser929

every time you fight a player/npc you earn points. the points are assigned to the tower from the age your highest soldier is from
winning tournaments give you medals, medals give you expansions, expansions help you grow

DeletedUser980

Thanks for that, it is just everytime i fight it also gives me points, that was why i was wondering about the Battle points.

DeletedUser1039

When do I get medals? It says "Tournamed has ended" and I'm on first line where 10 medals are, but I don't get the medals yet.

DeletedUser1039

Also, I never had Iron Age military buildings or units, but I don't get points towards Bronze Age any more. Do I stop getting points when I switch age, or when I unlock first military building in the age?

DeletedUser929

you may not have built iron age troops but that does not mean you dont have the troops, they are rewarded for certain quests , is this the case maybe??

the points are awarded to the tower of your highest troop on the field, so as soon as you place just 1 IA troop on the field all points will goto the IA tower etc up through the ages

DeletedUser1039

I had no IA troops until tournament was ended. And I was on the top line. Then, after half-day offline of server, new tournament started, and I was not rewarded any medals at all.

DeletedUser

Today game was updated (im on en4 server i think), and before the update I was firs in Pvp tournaments, now after update i dont have eny point, the tournament was reset. Wtf is that now, a fight for nothing :S. Will be return points later ??? (sorry for bad english)

DeletedUser

it can take up to 24 hours for the medals to be given out, how long ago did the tournement end???

Dont know where you got your experiance.But here we dont get medals at all. Past week no medals. This weekend 8/9 July the medals not recieved. Thats now longer than 24 houres (its 11 July now) The points from fights done in that time are gone. I had over 6000 points after the last tournament ended and those are all gone.The list is clear.

DeletedUser1080

I do not appear to be getting medals either. I won a battle a few days ago but no medal as of yet... was supposed to be for 6, I played in the correct era as well.

Cheers

DeletedUser

The troops you use when attacking determine the tower your points go to. You could be in the LMA, but if you use only troops from the bronze age (spears, slingers and such) then your points from the battle will go to the bronze age PVP. you could in fact will the PVP in every age every week. Mind you your town would be nothing but troop buildings :) Just be careful. if you use 7 slingers (bronze age) and 1 archer (Iron age) then your points go to the Iron age tower

DeletedUser929

write to suuport(right click in-game) tell them how many medals from which tournements and they should be able to sort you out

Status
Not open for further replies.