• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Infiltration

DeletedUser

Since the new continent map area has opened up. I've explored the two new provinces and as I had the cash needed I infiltrated the armies in each sector (not that I can attack anything for about another week or more) and saw the health reduction in their armies for doing so.....

I just went back to see the troop types in those sectors and I noticed their health bars were now full again! Is this correct?

If this is how it will be from now on then surely the option to infiltrate them to knock their health down by one piece should again be available....it isn't the button offering to infiltrate (costing 100 coin) is greyed out

Also if they are to regain their health .....could we have some kind of time scale to this, it would help a lot knowing that once you've infiltrated an enemy army you have a set amount of time to attack before they regain their health.

Nyxx

Merchant
I think it's a bug (maybe in specific sector). I had the same thing happen to me but when I attacked they had one notch from their health off so it worked properly, despite not being shown properly.

DeletedUser

yes i have actually also seen this.

That as you say, in the "prebattle" screen they have gone up to full health again. But when ever i entered to battle they had "lost" one of there "life points"
So i would actually say this is a bug.

I am beginning on my troops production at the moment, or at least have a decent population for so i can attack again soon and test it out:)

DeletedUser

I still see full health from the infiltration screen ......I can't look any further into it (battle screen) as I have no troops ......going to be a few days at least till I can check further, only just got back to positive population

DeletedUser

i have troops now. 3 so i am going to test it out, pics and all ;-)
be back later with result i hope :)

EDIT:

They sure, seem to "resurrect" there lost, infiltration damage, but in the real battlefield, they HAVE lost the one point.
So maybe this is a "visual" bug?
This does not happen right away though. But if you infiltrate and maybe go back to city view, and then back to the map view. Then it would look like they have healed, but the infiltrate butten is grayed out still.

før.jpg
after inf.jpg
fullhealth.jpg
lost.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: