• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Multiple Good Deposit(s)?

DeletedUser

Hi all,

is it normal, that we got multiple Good Deposits on continent map?

2mgpri2.jpg

Need to conquer that second one as part of my current Quest(Acquire Sturmhohen) but the cost-value ratio doesn't really look like an amusing activity.

volitional or maybe just a Display-Bug which will change in some more useful stuff after I've finished that quest? :p

regards

DeletedUser

Aye luck of the draw the first two I got were both flowers........so I'll not be running out of dye for some time yet :D

DeletedUser

alright! quest's done + troops are gone...for now :p

It's unfortunately normal. :(
We are although looking in to possibilities to fix this. =)
so..

thanks for the quick answer(s)! Thread may be closed.

regards

P.S.:
Aye luck of the draw the first two I got were both flowers........so I'll not be running out of dye for some time yet :D
well, with an excess of flowers I probably could live even better instead copper. At least while negotiating provinces I had more demand for flowers than copper yet^^

DeletedUser

I suspect later on more and more types of goods will be required for negotiating for provinces along with larger and larger quantities.

That's why apart from the goods needed for unlocking research I like to keep several goods buildings producing goods for future uses even those we started off with in the Bronze Age. I currently have 8 various goods buildings in production and almost have enough required to unlock all the LMA research requirements .....when I get there :D

DeletedUser

meh - my next Province offers me a PvP tower. But I already have one. That's about as useful as using Internet Exploder for anything else but to download alternative browsers.

DeletedUser

I'm sure Hefty Smurf will add that to his guide when he gets that far, I think once you start creating units from the next age and using them you will start to gain fight points for that PvP tower even if you haven't unlocked it......you can confirm this for us when you unlock the tower....if you have a few points / fights displayed in that tower when unlocked. :)

DeletedUser

I'm sure Hefty Smurf will add that to his guide when he gets that far, I think once you start creating units from the next age and using them you will start to gain fight points for that PvP tower even if you haven't unlocked it......you can confirm this for us when you unlock the tower....if you have a few points / fights displayed in that tower when unlocked. :)

It is the plan, im going to write like 3 pages later on.

DeletedUser

.....you can confirm this for us when you unlock the tower....if you have a few points / fights displayed in that tower when unlocked. :)
Will do. After finishing the other province I'm working on currently, I skipped the second PvP tower because I had 2 options.

DeletedUser735

It is the plan, im going to write like 3 pages later on. Written by HeftySmurf , man !! i can't read a single page about this topic :d it may be good that just write half a page plz :D , i know ur half page would a full page only :p

DeletedUser

Will do. After finishing the other province I'm working on currently, I skipped the second PvP tower because I had 2 options.
Ok, I can confirm now that once you've conquered a province with a PvP tower, you get credited the battlepoints you've collected so far with the respective troops. I've just gotten the Iron Age tower and 12 battles have been taken into account.