• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Healing Time

DeletedUser

hello. does anyone know which is the healing time of the army units? how long does it take to recover 1 hitpoint?

thanks. pippo

DeletedUser

i dont believe anybody has worked it out, it differs for each unit i believe however.

DeletedUser

Seems like 1 health point every 10 minutes to me ;)

Really? Wow seems more like 1 HP every hour or even 2 hours for my troops, but of course it is possible that Hefty is right it may well vary for troop type and also which Era troops as well.

Jules

Squire
Really? Wow seems more like 1 HP every hour or even 2 hours for my troops, but of course it is possible that Hefty is right it may well vary for troop type and also which Era troops as well.

Yes it definitely varies for the different units. The bronze and iron ages units heal very fast, whereas the later units take more time. But I haven't yet figured out how much my units take to heal.

DeletedUser735

It definitely varies for the different units that is correct , but i recorded the time and i got that my troops of Bronze Age heals 1 pp in 3 mins and got ready for next fight soon. Here the list :- (when i train more advanced troops i will record there time too)
*Spear man - 1 Hp in 3 mins
* Slinger - 1 Hp in 5 mins
* HorseMan - 1 Hp in 8 mins aw lol... and costs very high to train!!!
Searching for more units now :D