• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6074

My wish is for a penalty when losing a PvP battle.
I fight a lot and therefore sometimes lose and sometimes surrender.
I think that the opponent should get points for essentially winning this battle (if winning the battle would have earned me 10,000 points, the person I attacked should get 10,000 points)
Also that person should be able to plunder me for the usual 24 hours.
There is currently no penalty for attacking a neighbour.......there should be if you lose.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
On my wish list is to see troops in order of:
1 - Attached troops
2 - Unattached troops

This has probably been suggested before in this thread, but could not find it back quickly :p

• Another thing on my wish list is to see the total # of unattached troops, since this # has been limited after the last game-update.

DeletedUser4323

I would like to be able t have troops put in a save/holding space , to add to the defense slots in GvG.
I dont think it needs to be an unlimited amount to put in hold, i think just 4, to make it as fair as possible.
The reason for this, is so that when someone has 1 barracks for a certain age, they could make 4 troops , put them in the hold , then make 4 more troops to total 8 for the defense slot of the matchiing age GvG.
I dont think a guild wide treasury would be a good idea though ,, things could get very very unbalanced very quick.
4 units hold for one barrack per age.
Also once the 4 units are put in the hold , they can never be accessed other than for Defense slots. and must be used first before adding 4 units from the army management of the corresponding age.

DeletedUser1264

Please respond to the beta testers' suggestions and concerns.
Delegate someone from the design/development team to spend an hour per week doing a Q&A with us. Or set up a beta "ideas/concerns section" like on the en server and have someone from the design/development team read and respond to it regularly. Even if you end up having to say things like "we wanted to do this but the suits nixed it" the beta testers/players would feel a little more like someone is aware of the problems we have with the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6076

To be able to store buildings when needing space to remodel the city - at best any building we choose but at least those event buildings like HoFs and wishing wells etc that take up space but we wouldn't want to lose.

DeletedUser5481

My wish is that when you are a fighter and fight your map to win sectors for the provinces, that you would get rewarded with some of the goods that are required to negotiate that sector. Some people are fighters and some are referred to as farmers. This would allow fighters to have more goods available for trades for the people that are farmers. It would be a big help, being that some guilds have more farmers and drain the goods supplies on hand, which makes it difficult to get trades in smaller guilds.

DeletedUser6078

1. It might be useful to try having certain sectors generate a good from that era that deposits into the treasury on the daily calculation.

2. This has been posted already but it goes without saying that something has to be done about unattached troop highlighting. Anything to visually denote unattached troops would be great! Whether a band of color surrounds them or their picture is in gray-scale etc.

3. If Treasury goods could be traded within the treasury itself? Not sure if this is a good idea (no pun intended) or not?

4. As mentioned by other players, to be able to select which good the observatory produces would be great.

5. Being able to select any previous age of a renovation kit would be nice.

Happy Holidays!

DeletedUser4496

So many wishes ...
"Inbox" for messages, "Aid" adjustments, Filters and sorting on almost all screens, Variable build/production timers

... but, as we're limited to the one wish, I'm going to go with:

Upgrade the market system

• Distinct "balancing" section. I generally set up 2 types of trades. One is "I need this trade now for a GB/research" and the other is "I'm just balancing stocks, take what you need - no rush". I would like a way to split these on the market screen. To set a priority or "level of importance to me".
  • Have the ability when setting trades to list them as "Guild only", "Friends only", "Neighbourhood only" or any combination of the above.
  • Guild leaders should have the ability to remove other people's trades from the guild.
  • Ability to set the trade ratios you'd like to see in the market. Either in your own screen, or (for guild leaders) for any entry to the guild market. For example, 1:1 current age and 1:2/2:1 for one age apart only.
  • No FP cost for trading with friends or guild. Leave that charge for neighbourhood trades.
  • Increased sorting/filter options on the market screen (showing the trades)
  • Enhanced usability when creating trades. Instead of scrolling through a long list to pick the goods - having the ability to click on a certain good (for example, salt) and state "I want to trade 50 of these". A dialog box would appear based on the ratios you've set (1:1/2:1 see above). In this example, it would give me the option of creating a trade for 50 of the other HMA, 100 of the EMA or 25 of the LMA goods. Ideally, tick boxes to create multiple (50 salt for each) trades.
  • Modify trade values from the "Your current offers" rather than just having a single "delete trade" button.

DeletedUser4229

ojbojb - marketplace and army management

Fisrt big wish: enhancement to the market place
(a) filter: 3 toggles on/off for guildmembers, friends and neighbours
(b) sorting: allow for ordering by: goods offered, goods needed, ratio or merchant
(c) show the toggles on trades of others
(d) allow guild leaders to delete trades after 2 days.
(e) let go of the 2:1 ratio. why not trade bronze goods for contemporary ones at a fair price?
(f) show the age of the goods (could be a 3-letter abbreviation) so that newer players can easily identify the value of a good.

second big wish: army management
either:
- highlight the attached units in stead of the unattached
- and order the units: first by unit, then attached first (100% and hurt), then 100% unattached, then the hurt unattached
or:
- don't show every unit, but show a table with 6 columns stating the numbers of units:
age | unitname | attached 100% | attached hurt | unattached 100% | unattached hurt
order by age. (units within age always special unit, light infantary, ranged unit, fast unit, heavy unit, artillery unit)

ojbojb, NL1, NL2, NL3, NL4, beta

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfeBeast

Farmer
My wish would be to be able to store a set number of buildings/items in your inventory, 5 as an example.
This would also help when redesigning the layout of your city instead of having to delete buildings and rebuild, this can be a pain in bigger cities.
But more so also to store unlimited event buildings in your inventory, after all they are items you have won fairly.
Then we can have Halloween buildings like the cemetery out for Halloween and Christmas buildings like the winter market etc out for Christmas. :)
Many thanks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6063

Hallo i have an idea that this game very very needs more information that can see founders and leaders of guild to checks that members are playing according to rules and priority of guild like:

- basic informations about guild member, like ...actual age, fierce resistance, military boosts, numbers of military and goods building and halls of fame built in town , is it now logged in game or when last time was (hours and minutes - not only days!!), quantity of posts in guild forum , and other practical information

- information about motivation other players in guild - numer of motivated memebres , today, last week, last month etc.
- information about donated goods to treasury, global amonut, today, last week, last month etc.
- information about exchanged goods with other guild members, today, last week, last month and etc.
- information about won battles when guild sieged enemy sector, or when guild sector are sieged by enemy guild, today, last week, last month etc.
- information about number of replacing army in guild sectors, today, last week, last month etc.
- information about used forge points to Great Buildings other memebrs of guild, today, last week, last month, etc.

I see all this in nice table with filters to see desired information...

Regards,
aleq

DeletedUser4446

I wish for upcoming Great Buildings to give us something original again, like the Progressive Era brought us.
Nobody will want coins+happiness again, so please try to come up with something new.

My personal wish would be a great building that reduces production times in all our GBs and coin/supply/goods buildings, so we can harvest in under 24 hours, and keep our daily schedule of fixed harvest times, just like the guild rewards currently do with Alcatraz.
This will do wonders for people that have to go to school, or actually have a job ;)

Every level of the GB could shave off 3% to 5% percent of current production times (not a % of the base time). So you will get 97% of 97%, then 97% of 94.1%, etc.
This way there will not be a problem with infinite GB levels. It can approach zero, but it will never reach it.
If for example it reduces harvest times at 3% per level, and 1% every level after level 10, you need to get the GB to level 49 to reach 50% of the original production time, so no worries there.

As a second bonus, or as a bonus from another GB, shorten the cool-down time for attacking neighbors and motivating guild members in a similar way.

If active PvP players would get an extra round of neighbor attacks each week because of this, you're going to have a very popular GB in your collection again.

That's all I want for Christmas this year, Santa, thank you :)

DeletedUser

How about this for a wish:

INNO and their devs actually listen to what the players have been asking for for the last year! INNO and their devs take the time to think through the changes they make to the game instead of throwing band-aid solutions, and half baked featured out all the time. INNO and the devs actually opened a line of discussion with the players on individual issues where the players and INNO could actually work through the problems ahead of time, instead of the players having to point out problem after problem when a feature has been blindly dropped into our laps.

Now if we could get that wish fulfilled it would fulfill almost all the players wishes.

DeletedUser5126

My wish is that inno must do something with the coloseum it's to big and to useless and is a waste of time fp space and resources so please please to something with that.
Have a great Hollidays

DeletedUser

i wish to reform the market with
1.having the choice of doing an offer exclusive to neighbors an friend
2. sale in bid : make an offer for 2 or 3 days and the other offer a number of goods they want... the one that offer the more take the bid (when the time is off)

In many guilds, the rules is to do only offer that respect the "fair trade ". if there's a choice of 'out of guild' like 'guild only' , il would really symplify the work of the leaders (one of my leader verify the market and contact the player when the offer is not fair but explain to all the player is very long and not funny... and lot answer that it's not for the guild but for the neighbors...)I think that the 'young' player should trust when they are on the guild market.

With this choice it would also be possible to free the rate so if a player want to do 1 to 5 because this good is rare he can ... at the other to know if they want to take it...

DeletedUser5187

My number 1 wish is this: Make it possible to withdraw goods from guild treasury.
Reasons:
1) There are still more and more guilds that doesnt do GvG and the goods that are donated from their Observatory and other buildings are wasted - also if a guild is resolved, they go to waste. Let the good then be a donation for players in guild, it would serve like a saving account.
2) When the players are in neighborhoods with players of same lvl it can be almost impossible to get the goods needed if the guild dont have high leveled players which many dont.
3) Players in lower ages are having a really hard time gathering goods because of plundering so a little help from guild would be on the plus-side - it would also makes the guild a bit stronger when the players get stronger.

a small wish:
a) give the star showing buildings available for mo/po a different color. From Progressive Era and up, all buildings have the same colors and the stars shown fade away in those.

Danno17

Farmer
My wish is this: Please clarify and perfect the weekly tournament results. As it stands, I find that after the closeout on Sunday, a) I cannot see the weekly final results posted any place b) I do not receive a notification telling me I have won X number of medals after finishing in Y place in the weekly tournament and c) the next week's tournament does not appear to immediately begin. I have sometimes wanted to do some fighting on Sunday night, only to find that my fights don't generate any tournament points for me.

I would recommend addressing #A either by allowing the results to continue to show after the tournament closes. Address #B by sending the player a notification of medals won that appears in his events list. And address #C either by starting the next week's tournament immediately, or by posting something which shows when it does start.

DeletedUser3485

it would help a lot of players that are trying to trade goods if you could have an option just like the pop-up menu that comes up for selecting troops, where you can specify an age.
have a pop-up menu where you select which age goods you are looking in the trades rather than have to page through countless pages looking for the age goods that you want to trade.
it would be easier than having to enter each good that you want to trade when you want to trade maybe 3 or 4 of the same age.

Also a big one is that when a siege is placed in the GvG make it so the troops that are used for the siege are then taken out of the players available troops rather than allowing the player to siege over and over and not use up any of their troops. Would stop or reduce ghosting.
Also make it so a new formed guild can not play GvG for 10 days, this would help stop ghosting too.

DeletedUser6088

Please can you introduce shortcuts into the main screen. The game play is so slow sometimes it is painful having to click through several spages to get to a desired page. My idea is that a shortcut can be created for any page, e.g. a great building, a sector that I am currently trying to acquire, a tournament etc.

DeletedUser5955

my wish is diffrent then all above.
my wish is about gvg fighting

now our guild can level up by getting potencial points from gvg map or specyfic buildings.

MY WISH: add prizes to the sectors on gvg.

- each prize can be obtained only once per 6 months
- prize is distributed to all players from the same age as the conquered sector.
- prizes could be: military bonus, terrain expansion, gold, supplies, production bonus from +2% to plus 25% depending on age, diamonds, medals, goods

this solution in my opinion will enhance gvg fights making ppl hungry for rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.