• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

****My Number 1 Wish this Christmas****

A Damage Filter for all Attached and Unattached Troops Please.
Put the damaged ones to the back of the Queue and bring the Healthy ones forward.
Thank You
Gate2 ##

DeletedUser

1, To be able to collect all goods with one click
2, To be able to collect all supplies with one click
3, to be able to collect all houses with 1 click

4, to have the ability to store buildings for reuse later would be great.

DeletedUser6021

Have the ability to turn buildings around & also make them see through for a brief period so that we can see what is behind them.

DeletedUser

Please! Please! Please! Get rid of th clouds in the Guild Wars Continent.
They DO NOT look cool and only serve to cause tremendous lag.
I have given up trying to message there because the lag is so bad, it's intolerable.

nbwhaler49

DeletedUser

In any of the Guild Wars Ages, there are boxes over sectors with their description.
You try to click on the sectors to get the brown menu with the options to enter the sector etc.
Problem is, the description sections still is there over the brown menu preventing you from accessing it.

I recommend that you program it so that when the brown menu displays, the description menu no longer does.

nbwhaler49

DeletedUser

Konrad's Wish List
1) Guild Treasury Summary,
Some sort of summary who paid how much in last week/month into guild Tresury
2) Friend/Neighbor Last 5-10 actions or actions from last week that friend did, can be separate window section below player tool tip/description (what he motivated/polished, trades history, how many forge points he helped)
3) Filter for unattached units, once Alcatraz is build finding regular units can take ages.
4) Increase Attack button, New Aid button is big to big for neighbors.
5) Treasure Haunt, move window to left, animation and it's repleteness is irritating after 2 weeks of using it, it is not worth rewards, add some randomization.

DeletedUser4507

I would like to have housing with user-chosen variable collection times ( similar to production )

DeletedUser5206

My wish is to see who is online in the moment and who's not.

DeletedUser6022

Hello,
For the satifaction, it will be nice to keep the old building and have different of the same age.
to do that, the 1st buildig should give 120% of satisfaction, the 2nd 100%, 3rd only 70%, 4th 49% (7x7/100), 5th 34% ...
For example the public bath (iron âge)
1st one give 570 x 1.2 = 684 happyness
2nd : 100% : 570 happynes
3rd : 70% : 570 x0.7 = 399
4th : 49% : 570 x 0.7² = 279
5th : 34% : 570 x 0.7^3 = 195
It will be nice to do that with the firm to make supplies... with same or other rate...
what do you think about ?
please, answer me with easy word...I am in "the Frenchies" guild ;-)
have a nice day.

DeletedUser5352

I would love if I could sort my friends, neighbors and guild fellows on tabs both alphabetically and by points, as they at present, is sorted by - possibly as a feature under settings :)

DeletedUser

The messaging portion of the game could use some enhancements, like a search function to go back to specific "players" messages or by a content (WORD) search. I try to keep all of my message from my guild mates and other players and instead of going through several pages I could type a specific word like "Great Building", and all my messages would be listed pertaining to Great buildings.. therefore minimizing my search time and reducing overall time on a slow network or internet. Id also like to be able to change the Font size in chat, i'm going blind looking at the small font.

DeletedUser5518

I wish you would show the name of our current world on the main page - many of us play different worlds with the same screen name so it gets a bit confusing sometimes. Would be an easy upgrade to implement

DeletedUser

I would love to see the
*Forum updated/new Forum.
-> Visit Users out of Forum
-> Move Forums around ( Not active the moment but was kind of implemented in the past, even some Supporters don't know that ;) )
-> Many guilds use their Forum for Great Building Support groups ( gb-clubs? in German: Fördergruppe ). How about Great Building Lists in a Forum like in the town hall, but restricted to the players of that group ?

-> support groups in e-mails similar to the forum-idea above

Another, 2nd wish ( hey 1 wish per user! ) would be 3*2 and 2*3 streets to make building easier for beginners.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6027

On the army management I would like to have a marker (or a different icon) for the unattached troups. Having a lot of troups is very time consuming to find the right troups to use.

OSX MAC

Steward
GVG

Against phantoms:
1) Ban newborn guilds first week (or month) from entering GVG map thus they could not take sector and immediately dissolve this guild to create new one and start this again.

More war for Real guilds:
1) Give us back possibility to delete the defense in HQ and move it forward to make massive attacks.
2) Separate sector Timering (24h) that should start immediately after taking control over the sector and not only daily at 20:00. Thus some people could fight in more convenient time for them and not only for those who are happy that global timer is good for their local time thus having huge advantage over those who are living in different time zone.
3) Attached / unattached units filter.

DeletedUser5453

Hi there.

I would love the ability to rotate buildings...

Tx Eleodin

DeletedUser3982

I would love to control my units when my city is attacked while I'm online. A dialog button would do (dou you want to control your units? yes|no). Some people would have a baaad experience then...
And, as suggested a thousand times before: if the attacker runs away, the battle points should go to the defender.

DeletedUser6028

I have 2 wishes:

1. Add a button to guild lists for "Add Friend"
2. Make it so guilds can ally and trade among its fellow allies. I believe this is hard for Inno to implement because it reduces spending on forge points. However, think of the interest this would generate in adding newer players, or even bringing back older players who left due to frustration of not being able to trade because their guild was too small or it's players were not very diverse.

That's my simple wish list. :cool:

DeletedUser4257

I wish that the Army Management screen shows the number of military units I have, by age and type (yellow arrow in the attached picture), according to the actual filters selected (red arrows in the attached picture).
For example, suppose I have 11 Tanks of the Progressive Age, the screen would shows the number "11" at the left of the age name.
This feature can be very useful for players in the "real worlds" (Arvahall, for example) that have a lot of units.
You can, also, group the unattached units together, in the start or in the end of the units list, so it is easy to find them.
Screenshot_2.jpg

DeletedUser6029

Ockam's Wishlist

Only one wish : I wish that in the game was introduced the "secret war".
It ' something that - we all know -, is always present in reality and is missing a lot in the game.
It could be something (like an action per day) which acts on the happiness of an opposing player.
Obviously, the principal should remain unknown ...

Status
Not open for further replies.