• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: QI - Bug in the sum of the happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivouschin

Farmer
Troubleshooting
no
There is an error in the sum of the happiness of cultural buildings and decorations.

It should be: cultural buildings + decorations

But it is: cultural buildings - decorations

Other guild members have the same problem.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome
Recreation steps
-
Actual Behavior
-
Expected Behavior
-
Frequency
-
Can this be reproduced?
-

CrashBoom

Legend
the decorations works as the tooltip say

COSTS: 225 happiness
NOT: +225happiness

deco.jpg

compared to cultural building
cult.jpg
there it is +150 and not under Costs

your assumption that deco should give happiness is wrong

tunix

Merchant
Perk Creator
Decorations and cultural buildings always provided happiness in FOE. And now building decorations make the people unhappy?

What comes next? Some military buildings that make your armies weaker?

Leones

Marquis
Decorations and cultural buildings always provided happiness in FOE. And now building decorations make the people unhappy?

What comes next? Some military buildings that make your armies weaker?
Everything is possible in the quantum realm :D

Dave1186

Farmer
The same thing was happening to me. I couldn't count the euphoria points, I was getting mad about it and now I see that the decorations deduct points. I hope it's wrong, because it doesn't make any sense for it to be this way. It should appear red and negative, as happens with other buildings that detract from happiness.

Matteozzzo

Squire
Well, it's not funny.
Decorations should provide happiness.
If they cost happiness, don't call them decorations.

timberk2s

Farmer
oh wow, decorations count against happiness?!?! thats not what a decoration means, should call them something else and they should be shown as a minus, that really screwed up my city!

it is also not funny that buildings needs 10 hours to produce
and production buildings not having 6 options

and it doesn't make sense that military and goods buildings need just seconds to produce
Funny or not. I like it that way. Nearly everything is 10 hours or instantly so I don't have to remember, which building takes which time. Only an automatic collection (as we have in the st. patricks events) would be better than this. And I can transform coins/supplies into goods/units whenever I need it. That's a very good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.