• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Boo...

Baronet
Nice artwork but I wonder if you understand the meaning of "random". If winning the GBG Championship is really random (and I do not think that it is, or will be) then every Diamond League Guild has an equal chance of winning. That isn't going to happen. Instead, the top 10, or so, Diamond Guilds will continue to dominate....just as before. We'll see in about 10 weeks.
If we knew how random chance is calibrated, we could discuss this further.
Now the discussion is pointless.

@Juber it would be very nice, if you make it possible, to distibute the Diamond Cost to different guildmates. Now the "lucky" one who coordinate the the gbg has to pay it by himselve or must find someone to pay the prize. Paying in portions like paying fp into a LB can help a lot.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
@Juber it would be very nice, if you make it possible, to distibute the Diamond Cost to different guildmates. Now the "lucky" one who coordinate the the gbg has to pay it by himselve or must find someone to pay the prize. Paying in portions like paying fp into a LB can help a lot.
you ask in guild chat for help, that is all that is needed

CrashBoom

Legend
that would be
donating diamonds to the guild treasury

to get this implemented it would need to be posted in the idea section ;)

Emberguard

Emperor
than it's only an other guildmate who pay the hole prize

For the purpose of the proposal, how exactly would you expect the option to split the cost function? Because in order for this to be a thing it’s going to need some way of telling the system what to take, from whom and when.

that would be
donating diamonds to the guild treasury

to get this implemented it would need to be posted in the idea section

That would probably be the most time efficient way to go about it so you’re not waiting on anyone else to contribute towards the cost.

Only thing is I think it needs a popup slider instead of a confirmation checkbox for donating diamonds to Treasury, and have it so you can never disable the popup. People would be real irate if they donate their entire diamond stash to Treasury in a permanent non-refundable one-way transaction

Arch1e

Marquis
One further piece of feedback. Could medals please be made usable for some of the new features, possibly as replacement for goods or a speedup option. If Gvg is count for nothing in ranking terms, medals are just stacking up in inventories and guild treasuries, with no other use except maybe some extra turns in Arena or GE, but nothing else.

Arch1e

Marquis
For the purpose of the proposal, how exactly would you expect the option to split the cost function? Because in order for this to be a thing it’s going to need some way of telling the system what to take, from whom and when.

That would probably be the most time efficient way to go about it so you’re not waiting on anyone else to contribute towards the cost.

Only thing is I think it needs a popup slider instead of a confirmation checkbox for donating diamonds to Treasury, and have it so you can never disable the popup. People would be real irate if they donate their entire diamond stash to Treasury in a permanent non-refundable one-way transaction
There is also a problem with making diamonds available in treasury in case someone uses them all up to insta lots of camps but never contributes. It’s not the same as goods for me, but perhaps I’m wrong.

Aerendil

Squire

I posted a similar idea as well
The 125 Diamond rush costs seem to be extremely unpopular in my guild and also in my life guilds. Can we split the buildings?
Instead of one building which you can rush in one bulding place for 125 Diamonds, two buildings are built in one building place which can be rushed individually. If only one is rushed you get half the effect

Or you can add the option to pay half the necessary diamonds and to rush the building by 50% of the total time, i.e. with a 3h build time by 90 minutes.
If less than 90 minutes are needed, the building is finished. This would probably be used more than the current system and so compensate the reduced costs to a degree.

CDmark

Baronet
Was wondering if folks have an update of the total rewards received and their battle count. Would be nice to see some of the numbers now that the season is over.

If GvG would be removed Inno would kill many social contacts around the world that happen evry day , evry evening via Discord or other comunication tools. That would be a pitty and belive me bring many elderly people in the darkness of having no comunication anymore. Thinak about this.....
I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or serious.....

Players already use discord with the game and gbg. GVG happens only 10 minutes a day, but people sit on there for hours. I know groups that do hyper leveling on there and calling gbg map. If the only purpose of GVG is socializing, then I don't think people are going to miss 10 minutes a day. If anything, inno should get rid of guild chat and gvg. :p

Hansueli50

Farmer
I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or serious.....

Players already use discord with the game and gbg. GVG happens only 10 minutes a day, but people sit on there for hours. I know groups that do hyper leveling on there and calling gbg map. If the only purpose of GVG is socializing, then I don't think people are going to miss 10 minutes a day. If anything, inno should get rid of guild chat and gvg. :p
Its serious, GVG ist the point where the people meet, but from there, after the 10 Min many things happen, as example city optimisation, GBG speed leveling, and privat chats etc etc. so the gvg ist the point where all the social contacts are starting.....

-Alin-

Emperor
Its serious, GVG ist the point where the people meet, but from there, after the 10 Min many things happen, as example city optimisation, GBG speed leveling, and privat chats etc etc. so the gvg ist the point where all the social contacts are starting.....

GvG is on the point of being removed most probably.

There are only few people playing it, barely 1000 on all servers counted, not even that.
80% of the playerbase of FoE is on mobile, and 20%, if not less on PC.