• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Tempestas

Squire
It's never about affordability. Just bringing balanced situation to everyone for the events. Just because of having more diamonds and spending diamonds, normal players who gave complete participation on events should not be waiting in low league when compared those big diamond spenders. Also, for little here and there small diamonds spenders can store their diamonds and use it on the event passes when the diamonds counts matched. Event passes diamond cost be should more reasonable since gold and silver passes are given out. Gold pass diamond cost should be very costly and to afford it players must have a game plan of receiving diamonds in their regular game play.

With my real cash change, new player or existing player starting the new age with less diamonds can utilise the event by spending real money. So event league process can be maintained mutually.

No, Myself trying to reduce the impact of diamond farmers in the event league progress. And for players who wish to spend more diamonds in the game, gave them option to buy using real cash itself in the events.

Generic diamond collection
Player - GE/diamond collection from special city building/GBG etc., - event tools
This is applicable to any players. With these, my change will make everyone follow and perform events in a same manner.

Normal players in event without Diamond farming,
If zero diamonds,
Player - real cash - diamonds - event tools
But with my change,
Players - real cash - event tools

Diamond farming players in event,
If zero diamonds,
Player - diamond farm collection - actual event playing city - event tools
But with my change,
Player - real m - event tools

I know, it alters many players actual game play and company might get more money benefit. Players will get used to this change very soon is my understanding.
I would hate this. This is definitely a pay to win scenario. I would stop playing if this were done to all events. I would start trying out new games. I'm certain that Inno makes money off the game or it would not exist. They don't need to make more money off the game.

CrashBoom

Legend
You have a chance to gain Blueprints from all ages above your own.
only a chance ?
so not 100% for sure that it will be from an age above ?

because wouldn't the sentence then be
"You gain Bluprints from all ages above your own."
if they are only from ages above ??

and if it is not for sure higher age then
wouldn't it be just: random BP from all ages o_O

Tempestas

Squire
Is there no way to tell how many spoons I have while playing the minigame, without finishing a board and restarting? Its driving me nuts that I can't see that number.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
only a chance ?
so not 100% for sure that it will be from an age above ?

because wouldn't the sentence then be
"You gain Bluprints from all ages above your own."
if they are only from ages above ??

and if it is not for sure higher age then
wouldn't it be just: random BP from all ages o_O
With chance I mean it is random which blueprints you get from higher ages. If you are in Space Age Venus for example you have a chance of 25% for every great building (AI Core, Centaurus, Pegasus, Hydra).

ArklurBeta

Baronet
So, the Vibrant Autumn Vineyard (golden level main building) gives 10 SAT BPs for SAT players? That's actually pretty useful, especially if we are thinking about the next age and its GB, but of course still good for SAT, not saying otherwise.

Kronan

Viceroy
Did everyone see this? As far as I know, this is the first time Inno has offered (via an event) a way to secure advanced age warriors, vs getting them on the Continent Map. This is a very interesting event reward development... thoughts?

Cider Garden
  • Random Production:
    • (50% Chance) 5 Current Era Light Melee Units (/ 3 Current Era Light Melee Units in Space Age Titan)
    • (50% Chance) 1 Next Era Light Melee Unit (/ 3 Rogues in Space Age Titan)

CrashBoom

Legend
Did everyone see this? As far as I know, this is the first time Inno has offered (via an event) a way to secure advanced age warriors, vs getting them on the Continent Map. This is a very interesting event reward development... thoughts?
my thought:
light units are useless :rolleyes:

ArklurBeta

Baronet
players can already have thousands of random BP in the inventory from jester stages
Those who spent money and got many of those and/or what the main building produces...maybe, but...

1 jester produces, by avg, 3.4 BPs. Let's assume the next age will have only 1GB. Currently there are 46 GBs, so with the new age, that's 47. Assuming random BPs are totally random, that means 1 out of every 47 BPs will give you the needed BP (or rather, a BP for the desired GB). So, unless you place a lot of these jesters, don't expect to get many BPs for that specific GB.

Or, to look at it from another perspective, what this building will give you daily, that's the equivalent of having ~138 jesters in your city. Assuming I did the math right.

CrashBoom

Legend
1 jester produces, by avg, 3.4 BPs.
that are over 1000 BP in maybe one year to the next age

one main event building produce a jester in 34 days. so a player can have 10 in the one year before the next age (without help of Blue Galaxy)

so if we take 0-10 over one year that are 5 on average.
5 giving 1000 in a year = 5000 random BP when the next age will be released

Currently there are 46 GBs, so with the new age, that's 47.
5000 random BP and let's say 50 GB (we don't know how many we will get)
that are 100 BP on average for every new GB

Or, to look at it from another perspective, what this building will give you daily, that's the equivalent of having ~138 jesters in your city.
when the age is running for a while that will be an easy way to get all needed BP

but when it starts having jester stages (the year before) will give the players a turbo to the new GBs

SirAlucard

Steward
Those who spent money and got many of those and/or what the main building produces...maybe, but...

1 jester produces, by avg, 3.4 BPs. Let's assume the next age will have only 1GB. Currently there are 46 GBs, so with the new age, that's 47. Assuming random BPs are totally random, that means 1 out of every 47 BPs will give you the needed BP (or rather, a BP for the desired GB). So, unless you place a lot of these jesters, don't expect to get many BPs for that specific GB.

Or, to look at it from another perspective, what this building will give you daily, that's the equivalent of having ~138 jesters in your city. Assuming I did the math right.
You forgot to multiply the need for the required BPs by 9. To work with your numbers, we still assume there will be 47 GBs with the next age, that would result in 423 BPs combined. With enough BP kits to gain 1000 BPs in one shot, it would mean 2.36 BPs for each BP slot. That's not even one GB level or the the full new GB. And that's only if there are no BPs, where you gain more than the average of 2.36.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

Cider Garden
  • Random Production:
    • (50% Chance) 5 Current Era Light Melee Units (/ 3 Current Era Light Melee Units in Space Age Titan)
    • (50% Chance) 1 Next Era Light Melee Unit (/ 3 Rogues in Space Age Titan)
I did see this. And i do find it an interesting first step in that direction - to giving everyone some access to next era units. But it is a rather cautious first step as light units are often not so great - even against the previous era.

I think colonial and industrial are where this is most interesting. Colonial gains a unit they can afford to let die that outclasses their units substantially - they already had access to a couple Jaegers, but couldn't let them die before. Industrial it might mostly be of use in trying to get the even better units further along in story - making the fights to do so less tedious, again because you can let the special troops die to some extent.

Other than that I think exoskeletal soldiers in TE might be useful as a better stealth tank counter.

And everything else is at best a stat bump and at worst access to a unit that isn't that useful anyways.

So is the next event going to give us next age ranged units? :p No thank you on the lights.

I am very pleased about the higher age BP.

I'm mad that I deleted my sunflower oil to the dealer, :unhappy: I hope it's the first day's daily on live too.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
You forgot to multiply the need for the required BPs by 9.
I didn't "forget", it was not needed. I just compared the jester's production with this new building and its "higher age BP" production. For that comparison, it's irrelevant how many BPs you need for a GB, it can be 1, 9, 25, 100, the "ratio" is the same.

5 giving 1000 in a year = 5000 random BP when the next age will be released
If it takes 1 month to get 1 jester, then you can't go with 5 as the start. It will take ~5 months to have that many jesters. But I'm really not here to argue whether jester is good or not, because yes, it's good. I rather just pointed out how much better this building is, especially if we consider the other boost it gives. Out of those 2, you'll much sooner get rid of the jesters.