• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

Yekk

Regent
What are you complaining again ,yes of course the daily prizes are "weak" but it's a reward for login in each day, the milestonechests are reasonal prizes , what do you expect to receive for just login in each day? Every event i'm amazed how players react to the buildings or prizes on a greedy way , always we want more and more.
For my young cities I am all for this but on my mature cities I see this as intrusive. Logging in each day should automatically renew a streak AND ONLY when you miss a day should a screen come up. I will learn to hate this as much as I hate having to do the event tutorials. I do not want more, I am not greedy. I want to keep control of my game and city without Inno intruding. Even if it means a button that turns this off.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
It looks like the rewards for this aren't the same for everyone. Afaik, the milestones are, but the daily ones differ from player to player.

1690488019243.png
1690488043014.png
1690488061203.png
1690488079892.png1690488093549.png

In total, over the course of 28 days I get the milestones, plus:
  • Lots of :coins:, :supplies:, and :medals:
  • 30 :goods:
  • 21 :forge_point:
Or in other words, the daily production of a single event building.

jovada

Regent
For my young cities I am all for this but on my mature cities I see this as intrusive. Logging in each day should automatically renew a streak AND ONLY when you miss a day should a screen come up. I will learn to hate this as much as I hate having to do the event tutorials. I do not want more, I am not greedy. I want to keep control of my game and city without Inno intruding. Even if it means a button that turns this off.
Read what i wrote , i was speaking of buildings that are never good enough and always asking for more att/def , fp , goods etc..... , i was not speaking of more and more events or sidegames there is already an abundance of that, i agree that with you.

I think you all forget one thing and that this 28 days rewards are in function of new players and an addition to the making it easier to reach colonial era that they announced.
That's no reason not to reward the players who have spent every day the past 10 years with appropriate rewards.

jovada

Regent
That's no reason not to reward the players who have spent every day the past 10 years with appropriate rewards.
But you receive them also , and the milestone are maybe not big enough in your eyes but are still decent, It's not that these daily rewards are only for players till they reach colonial.

But you receive them also , and the milestone are maybe not big enough in your eyes but are still decent, It's not that these daily rewards are only for players till they reach colonial.
Yeah, they're garbage prices for someone in my age and anyone in my shoes and above would say the same thing. It's a lot of work logging in and engaging with foe every day for 28 days, its easier to do level 5 GEX for 4 weeks because you can knock that out in an hour every week yet the price for doing that is a great price - so a price for logging in 28 days in a row and not forgetting should be equal or greater.

The cost in the higher ages are exponential compared to these prices. If it cost MILLIONS and BILLIONS of medals for one expansion, why in the world am I getting 2k medals for logging in. If it costs 10k goods for tech, for GB, for GEX per week, why in the world am I getting 25 goods. This is outlandish. It's a bunch of BS. Its worthless!

Emberguard

Emperor
But you already get daily free Castle Points. Why add this a second time?
Doing some quick math - if you perfectly collected all your Castle Points each day, pretty sure you'd get 5,655 Castle Points per week. That's 294,060 per year (or 306,280 if you use the Ad to double your points)

So:
  • Lvl 16 desktop: 1,428,700 / 294,060 = 4.8 years
  • Lvl 16 mobile: 1,428,700 / 306,280 = 4.66 years
  • Lvl 20 desktop: 5,096,500 / 294,060 =17.33 years
  • Lvl 20 mobile: 5,096,500 / 306,280 = 16.64 years
Best case scenario is finishing that castle in a little under 17 years...... I'd like to shorten that a little. 17 years is a little excessive

Doing some quick math - if you perfectly collected all your Castle Points each day, pretty sure you'd get 5,655 Castle Points per week. That's 294,060 per year (or 306,280 if you use the Ad to double your points)

So:
  • Lvl 16 desktop: 1,428,700 / 294,060 = 4.8 years
  • Lvl 16 mobile: 1,428,700 / 306,280 = 4.66 years
  • Lvl 20 desktop: 5,096,500 / 294,060 =17.33 years
  • Lvl 20 mobile: 5,096,500 / 306,280 = 16.64 years
Best case scenario is finishing that castle in a little under 17 years...... I'd like to shorten that a little. 17 years is a little excessive
You're being too optimistic when you say it's "a little excessive" IT'S TOO MUCH, IT'S JUST A JOKE TO HAVE THOSE LEVEL 20 BONUS 15 YEARS FROM NOW AND LOOK AT IT The game now turns 11 and has changed a lot hahahahah 17 years is a whole school life. Is a long time. This castle should be at most to complete it at level 20 in three years and open more levels for then yes in 5 years maybe a level 30 or 40 of the castle. But here there are players who conform to the with various things and sometimes even help the game to want to do something to make it slower than it already is.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Daenerys Targaryen @Emberguard regarding the castle levels. I find it mind blowing to putting the time into perspective. Within 20-ish years realistically to maxing out the castle, you could've raised an child, who gets kids of their own. So, in that time you could've become an parent and even an grand parent. Assuming castle system and your life and that of your kids gets decently well aligned. On top of that, you could've made promotions and build up an entire career of 20-ish years. To me that's just well beyond reasonable expectations to ever playing for so long to get to that level. Imho we should be rewarded with an fantastic special 1-off building and rare achievement to be so determined. Idk something even more powerful than the top1% league buildings by a long shot. By the time we get to that level, castle system's benefits are long outdone by event buildings. Even if we would play so long.
This daily login thingy is kinda okay in concept. Though speeding up castle system on 2nd thought wouldn't be that bad of an idea. Considering that it would take a significant portion of time out of anyone's lifetime. At least for the f2p players.

Ironrooster

Baronet
I see the Castle as like the GB's. The upper levels are there so you always have something to work towards. The main benefit comes from the first few levels.