• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

.Chris

Baronet
I like the buff stacking, much better view of the city.

I would suggest a more generic symbol instead of the first buff

OR

The ability to pick which buff(s) I want to be displayed

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I was little sad 4th milestone chest from daily bonus not rewarding the 30:diamonds: in it :(

IMO, 28 days login consecutively should give diamonds too.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
it will be better to pick our desired window (event/dc/quest) from city main screen itself like old design. Once clicked giving this collapsible window will be a definite treat. It's a small change which gives better feeling.
Logically you are pointing out like current transformation of collapsible window not needed since it increases our touch movements to pick our choice in the game and suggesting to revert it.

My guess is like, they did this transformation to reduce spaces in the app screen to bring something new. If not, they should give this transformation as a setting with activate or deactivate. For sure, event time, it is going to annoy everyone using the app.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Will the contents of the chests be different each cycle or are they always the same?
If it is different each cycle, then I will be praising the effort of Dev's because it will become the best ever released feature of the game from all these years.

CrashBoom

Legend
does the daily reward window only opens on first login
or every time you load the game
or is there a button to open it again
?

Kronan

Viceroy
I guess I'm in the A group, this was enabled for me this morning. To be candid, I think it's extremely punitive to drop someone back to the very start of the program level (ie, 1) for a single day miss. What some other game vendors/adopters of this design do, is to drop you back a few rungs on the progress ladder, NOT drop you back to rung 1.

Please consider something like this:
  • 1 day miss: drop back 5 rungs of the 28 day ladder, and no re-accrual of prizes for 5 days
  • 2 consecutive day misses: drop back 12 rungs of the 28 day ladder, and no re-accrual of prizes for 12 days
  • 3 day (consecutive or individual count in 1 month...or more): back to 1

There are so many legitimate reasons people can't play for even a single day - due to real life.
1) PC based players that don't have mobile devices have to travel, especially across timezones that subtract time for them
2) Mobile players going to areas of the world with NO connectivity.

If you make this so punitive that no matter what the achievement obtained, you eviscerate all progress, I think it works counter-productively to you and your community members. It won't achieve the adoption levels it could. This needs a more friendly and workable reminder system.

jovada

Regent
Am I the only one that find that there is no a/b test and that arguments they give are complete nonsens????

Examples:
Fellowship some have silver and gold prizes other only silver. where is the a/b test ????? If you give boths options to everyone you just see how many pay for gold and silver and how many just pay for silver or how many pay for nothing. This is not an a/b test , an a/b test should have been one part of players silver and then the gold row and an other part of players first the gold row and then the silver and then have a look wich of the two payed the most 25 euro to have them both.

Now the new milestone , some have it other not , can you please tell me where is the a/b test ????? there is an A but where is the B ????

Oooooh stupid me , i just realised that the B stands for how many players will react to the unjustice they create between players, mea culpa.