• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
with 8 fast you are not doing much wrong ;)

maybe if stealth: hides in rubble would be changed to stealth: hides on plain

that maybe could change something
Fast being changed to having a short range such that it can't hit on its first turn would also change things. (though not necessarily in a good way - ranged might just take over the 8 of :p)

-Alin-

Emperor
So is there any unit that is usable? Even without rogues... Maybe tested on high attrition too?

I'm fully prepared for Titan fights, well, after they fix the broken stats.
I have the feeling of flying units to be the best units this era, then artilerries where aren't flying units, are a top tier Turturrets, Rocket Troops style, so I expect them to be good.

Next week I will try all combos on GE and GbG, this week I had to fight super ultra easy fights and normal Jupiter fights in GbG where Harpoons were better.

Screenshot_20230611-193804-067.png

Not sure if my stats are that great, but I do still have a Phantom, Sunhavem and several buildings to place down.
I'm focusing on my blue stats, I want full auto fights in Expedition so I can use my goods to raise the Titan Trio to 50+, also CF to level 158 in the next months.

One thing concerns me, why Heavies are the last unit from tech tree this time ...
Every era the last unit to be Discovered was the most used unit, maybe they have a super higher defensive boost to make them that strong? :unit:

Edit: actually no, SAAB nailstorms werent the last unit to be discovered, nor powerdragons.

Last edited:

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
I'm fully prepared for Titan fights, well, after they fix the broken stats.
I have the feeling of flying units to be the best units this era, then artilerries where aren't flying units, are a top tier Turturrets, Rocket Troops style, so I expect them to be good.

Next week I will try all combos on GE and GbG, this week I had to fight super ultra easy fights and normal Jupiter fights in GbG where Harpoons were better.

Not sure if my stats are that great, but I do still have a Phantom, Sunhavem and several buildings to place down.
I'm focusing on my blue stats, I want full auto fights in Expedition so I can use my goods to raise the Titan Trio to 50+, also CF to level 158 in the next months.

One thing concerns me, why Heavies are the last unit from tech tree this time ...
Every era the last unit to be Discovered was the most used unit, maybe they have a super higher defensive boost to make them that strong? :unit:

Edit: actually no, SAAB nailstorms werent the last unit to be discovered, nor powerdragons.
My blue stats are the same as your red stats. I said I wouldn't bother with defense and caved in.

CrashBoom

Legend
really is that so, and why are the stats not final yet?
because stats are never final when they are released on beta :rolleyes:

in this case they are obviously wrong
but even if they were already be different from SAJM values they never would be final 5 days after beta start

in events they adjust stats regularly on beta

and even worse: they even change important things when something is already running on live
sure not all recognized this: they changed the chance of getting the catographer house in summer event
a few players got 20+ because they went for it on the first day. now players get about 2 for the same amount of diamonds o_O

Last edited:

zookeepers

Marquis
really is that so, and why are the stats not final yet?

Inno is releasing things too unripe these days including all those event balancing. The specific number of attack or defense base value can be adjusted afterwards, but the movement value (important because it decides which unit moves first), range value and the stats related to the special abilities (like which terrain the stealth unit hides in) have to be at least roughly defined at beta release, since without those, there'd be nothing to test about battles.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Inno is releasing things too unripe these days including all those event balancing. The specific number of attack or defense base value can be adjusted afterwards, but the movement value (important because it decides which unit moves first), range value and the stats related to the special abilities (like which terrain the stealth unit hides in) have to be at least roughly defined at beta release, since without those, there'd be nothing to test about battles.
You do know it is not intended, that the units have these current stats, right? This is a bug, just like written in the second thread of the announcement.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I like how weak the Titan units are. Clearing Titan with SAJM units is really easy. As they're weak-ish and slower than most SAJM units. I know it's bugged but I still like it.
@Juber are the colony buildings of Titan intended to have no need for road connections or is this also a bug? Couldn't find it it was an intended change

-Alin-

Emperor
I like how weak the Titan units are. Clearing Titan with SAJM units is really easy. As they're weak-ish and slower than most SAJM units. I know it's bugged but I still like it.
@Juber are the colony buildings of Titan intended to have no need for road connections or is this also a bug? Couldn't find it it was an intended change

It is intended since there are no roads available into the tech and all buildigns specifically doesn't require a road at all in their stats page.

Good they didn't fixed the units, I can do the entire GE:V before they fix the units, win, win, I don't have to spend more Titan Goods for that.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
There are no roads in the colony, so yes, this is intended.
We should probably add that to the announcement ^^

Sooo...only about 25 of these new GB on the server and the highest at level 19. Hasn't leveled since the last I checked. Anyone have any thoughts on it? Seems like from a statistic analysis, these gb's would be considered unpopular (yet their stats are really great).

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Sooo...only about 25 of these new GB on the server and the highest at level 19. Hasn't leveled since the last I checked. Anyone have any thoughts on it? Seems like from a statistic analysis, these gb's would be considered unpopular (yet their stats are really great).
I would argue, that most want to use their goods for the research first, instead of "wasting" them now on great buildings.

Quoras

Merchant

i would argue, that they are maybe too expensive. They cost 2 2,5 and 3 times more Goods than the single GB in Jupiter, also the buildings are not so accessible for potential other players because they cant level them past 10 without buying even more goods. and the blueprint economy cant really develop because the "good" blueprint levels are looked behind huge goods cost and the base blueprint production is looked behind huge starting costs for the Lbs. .
Also some smaller age players could struggle heavily with the coin requirement.