• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirAlucard

Steward
View attachment 9682
Now this is interesting. Looks like we can get one for free after just over 10 towns :)
Well, that's the golden upgrade for the old Hero's Tavern, the golden upgrade for the new building is one goal earlier. But at that point, people should have enough upgrades to get one main building to the max, taking the upgrades from the quests into account. That's good and luckily not this luck (or p2w) based game from the Wildpark or Anniversary event.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I just unlocked the butcher in town 2
upgrading banquette hall and carriage from level 150-200 alone will take more than a day - that is stupid.

The progression of the upgrade costs is stupidly high

Also the carriage seems to be a big bottleneck this time - same level and same managers level, it "produces" only about 60%-70% of the banquette

CDmark

Baronet
the new balancing is extremely slow compared to the old one

I am at 176/176 for the first 2 buildings (with both manager at level 3)

in the old version I would have needed half of the time to be at 200/200 already

o_O
I think you mean banquet manage and carriage manager, I have them both at 3 too

CDmark

Baronet
I just unlocked the butcher in town 2
upgrading banquette hall and carriage from level 150-200 alone will take more than a day - that is stupid.

The progression of the upgrade costs is stupidly high

Also the carriage seems to be a big bottleneck this time - same level and same managers level, it "produces" only about 60%-70% of the banquette
yes, think he is using a donkey instead of a horse. I timed the banquet L3 at 7 sec and the donkey express at 11 sec (L3)

CDmark

Baronet
So Carriage @ L3 4 sec to go, takes horse, switches to donkey, 7 secs to get back. Banquet is for sure 7 sec, should sell hotdogs at a ballgame, there would be no line...lol

CDmark

Baronet
Now, the 120 gems for each to go to L4, 215% increase (donkey to horse on steroids), and L4 banquet manager gets a 150% increase.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
They really didn't give me the 3rd lane? Real smart inno...... I don't even want to play the mini-game knowing I'm being cheated out of the extra rewards. It doesn't make sense to do it this way. Give everyone all options.

Last edited:

CDmark

Baronet
Ok coachman at L4, 1 sec to go, 3 sec to get back, actually was hard to lap time it. Banquet guy about 4 sec at L4. Things really zip along at L4. Since I don't have any Heroes Tavern upgrades in inventory, I don't care about spending gems on managers, esp these 2 which are critical to getting things done in the next towns where we should need 8.4 Q Feast Provisions to move on. Oh, 8.4 Q feasts, looking at my town, think it has a population of 232, so who is eating all that food????

CrashBoom

Legend
bug in announcement

Sunhaven Palace (4x4)
2nd Random Production: 2 Blueprints for Inventory (50%), 4 Blueprints for Inventory (30%), 6 Blueprints for Inventory (20%)
ingame tooltip shows 3 not 4 BP as second option

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
the new balancing is extremely slow compared to the old one

I am at 176/176 for the first 2 buildings (with both manager at level 3)

in the old version I would have needed half of the time to be at 200/200 already

o_O

They switched the cost-progression for factories & banquet/carriage. It's now 10% more expensive for the next level for factories and 15% more expensive for the next level for banquet/carriage.

200/200 may be the "finishing point" for the new balancing. 250/250 maybe possibly. 300/300 is not happening.

The good news:

- you have an extra tier. And the multipliers are the same per tier. So if you do make it to 250/250 banquet/carriage that'd be comparable to 300/300 in St Pats, only 16% less for less levels, but same multiplier.
- The banquet has over twice the base production rate of the festival owing primarily to a 9 second cycle instead of 20 seconds. The carriage does now slightly underproduces the banquet at equal-level where the shipyard greatly overproduced the festival. So "low ship manager" strategy to skimp on manager costs no longer makes sense, but overall the chokepoint at base production being higher should partially make up for less levels.
- Factory managers generally cost less (spice/hat manager is the same but the last manager is only 3 times the cost of spice manager instead of 5*), so your costs for managers for task purposes are lower
- Manager multipliers are rebalanced; low levels are about the same (maybe slightly worse), but high levels are much better - it may make more sense to go to slightly higher managers now (Carriage 4 is now x5.25 production rate instead of x3.15). Probably the right spot to reinvest your savings from the cheaper factory managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.