• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Army window age dropdown menu opens always from beginning instead of selected age position

Troubleshooting
It is happening everytime!!
Unfortunately my mobile got broken and using PC from yesterday. I was not feeling good using PC for many things in the game.

But Mainly getting annoyed on army window age selection dropdown menu on PC.

In mobile, it used to start from the selected age and the scroll set properly for it. In PC, it is always making to start from "All age", even though selected a specific age.
This needs to be fixed as a consistent behavior.

Browser or App version and version number
All browsers
Recreation steps
- Open army window and select future or modern age from the dropdown given
- Again open the age dropdown menu
- Issue seen like, menu starts from 'All age' instead of Future or Modern age as per our selection.
Frequency
All time
Can this be reproduced?
Yes
Why this is still not received the tag, "investigating or reported....". Any Mods or CMs took any initiative on this means, please update.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
As this behaviour is not new, I highly doubt that it has not been reported at some point, but we'll check.